X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Tomscam about Jenny....
    She would be my pick from Guess for best top...
    Spent some time with her in Patts when she at Hi-Boss...
    She rates in the top 5 wildest sessions I have ever had...lb or GG...and a great personality also
    enjoy......

cheers

Comment

(bib70 @ Oct. 15 2008,16:07) I agree with Tomscam about Jenny....
      She would be my pick from Guess for best top...
      Spent some time with her in Patts when she at Hi-Boss...
      She rates in the top 5 wildest sessions I have ever had...lb or GG...and a great personality also
      enjoy......

cheers  

!
      Just make sure she doesn't get hold of the remote control !

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Attached Files
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Every time i take Jenny she wants to top. Ouch! She is too big for me
        Mercy

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 23 2008,18:03) She is cute and very nice to look at but not so nice to listen to...

She is very loud and some consider that annoying ...
          If she is outside Guess bar, you can usually hear her
          when you enter the car park...I have to admit
          that I have been known to encourage her annoying
          behavior on occasion...

As far a sex is concerned, I wouldn't know...But it has
          been reported that she is not the best...Albeit she is
          fairly new to the scene...On the other hand, she obviously
          made someone very happy...she has 40k baht of new silicone
          hanging from her chest courtesy of a customer...

BTW...Did I mention she has a great ass...
          Ah, the 40k baht silicone chest... I asked her what's her bust size and she mentioned something about 40... now I know...

Comment

Vivian and jenny
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I had a fun night with Vivian on my last trip. It started out as a short time but I ended up going with her and a friend from Guess bar to a club and spending the night with her. Great girl and lots of fun.
              I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Couldn't agree more! Both cracking girls!
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

i had top in my room four of five times and chased her out of it a few times for being a pest..but then she would fone me wit that squeaky voice being sorry and i would tell her to come back..anyway she is verry moody walking around the room with a blanket wrapped around her acting shy..and eating the contents of the mini bar..saying that she has one nice ass

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 14 2008,13:23)
                    (genthog @ Oct. 14 2008,09:12) Faa gave it to me pretty good on my last trip, is she still there at Guess?
                    I always wondered about Fah - she strikes me as the kind of girl who is relatively quiet in the bar and a total sadist in the bedroom.        Never had any inkling if its correct but its always the quiet ones who surprise you the most IMHO.      

Oh and yes Fah is still at Guess Bar and now sporting an extremely sexy pair of legs with 4" pumps every day and increasingly shorter skirts    

Cheers
                    Mardhi
                    Faa was really great in the bar, she didn't seem quiet or shy but wasn't annoying either. She had a great body but still was a bit rough around the edges. She needed to shave a bit more and just pay attention to the details. She was great in the sack though. After I was done topping her she was very eager to have her way with me... I gave into peer pressure (and penis pressure) and she let me have it. Great tool and huge balls by the way.
                    asj

Comment

Difficult to tell from the phots but I get the feeling Jenny, Joy and a few of the others are so full of hem selves as 'Superstars' that on the day they would prove to be a bit disappointing. Guess I'll have to find out in Dec
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I dont find Joy is like that at all. A true sweetheart and it is easy to understand why she is so popular.
                        A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Huge tits?
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Nov. 12 2008,23:01) Difficult to tell from the phots but I get the feeling Jenny, Joy and a few of the others are so full of hem selves as 'Superstars' that on the day they would prove to be a bit disappointing. Guess I'll have to find out in Dec
                            I've never found this, especially with the original girls. I think because Jane was such a diva that none of the other girls were able to develop the superstar complex. And if they started Jane would be on them like a ton of bricks, she had to be number one in the pecking order.

I've never found Joy or Jenny to see themselves as superstars. Do yourself a favour, join the "Joy Fuck Club."
                            Beer Baron

Comment

I've never been with either Jenny or Joy as they are not my type.

I've talked to them quite a few times in the bar and had some fun messing around with them.

They both have great but very different personalities.

Jenny has a really zany sense of humour and I'm sure would be good fun to take for a night out  -  if you're brave enough!

Joy is much quieter and laid back and has a pleasent nature.  I often make little jokes with her about people in the bar and sometimes she makes them back.
                              I've also seen her do a brilliant piece of Diva style over-acting in the car park in front of the bar which had everyone falling about laughing.

Superstars?........... NO WAY!

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Have to agree with the nay sayers here... Jenny always presents as an absolute party girl (at least while working...) and Joy has never come across as a superstar at all..

We have never barfined Joy yet whenever we have gone to Guess on a 'family night', she always wants to take care of our little boy and is amazingly gentle and caring...

Hopefully someone is dating Joy long time, it looks like they would definitely be experiencing a cool partner...

Comment

Working...
                                X