Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard a lot of prices for Guess. The girls can ask for whatever they want but I have gotten whatever I want from there for 1000 ST and 1500 LT. I don't go by seasons either Slow or busy--same price.

Comment

(vito @ Aug. 28 2008,23:01) I've heard a lot of prices for Guess.  The girls can ask for whatever they want but I have gotten whatever I want from there for 1000 ST and 1500 LT.  I don't go by seasons either Slow or busy--same price.
      Well aren't you just the super-stud...

Bet they all love you....
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

for many girl her they go for shot time normally don't go down from 1500 bth because for me i think for Beautiful girl Cute girl and good service for1500-2000shot time not so bad for you money and 1000 is so so for me

Comment

(vito @ Aug. 29 2008,05:01) I've heard a lot of prices for Guess.  The girls can ask for whatever they want but I have gotten whatever I want from there for 1000 ST and 1500 LT.  I don't go by seasons either Slow or busy--same price.
          Meanwhile, on earth...

Comment

What are the typical ST/LT prices these days? Is 1000/1500 the standard now ( haven't been there in several years.)
            Same same for GGs?

Comment

(El_hefe @ Aug. 29 2008,12:30) What are the typical ST/LT prices these days? Is 1000/1500 the standard now ( haven't been there in  several years.)
              Same same for GGs?
              nope...in Guess bar the GG is only 300....
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Aug. 29 2008,01:16) Please tell us about your conquests titan  
                Ok. I'll start a new thread.

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Aug. 29 2008,01:16) Please tell us about your conquests titan  
                  Just noticed - you flatter me, but my name is not Titan (I wouldn't be so vain), but Titian, a subtle allusion to the colour of my hair. Go figure!!

Comment

i dont mind 20 baht for a game of pool, after all, those tables are expensive to buy.
                    tho i wouldnt argue if it were complimentary.

Comment

I work for a multi million pound company in the UK, and they fuckers charge us 50p a game to use their kid sized pool table and kid sized cues. 20 baht sounds like a good deal to me

Comment

Working...
                      X