Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the picture of Kahuna in an orgy with 6 ladyboys?

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 01 2008,15:48) I only got one picture at the party, and it was a little dark...now what was the reason you didn't go to KC3 ?
      Because it is the home of the She Devil...

Now you know, may I use your photo as my avatar?  
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 01 2008,16:09) Now you know, may I use your photo as my avatar?  
        Sure, why not...won't be the first time
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Was in KC3 last night. Loads of hotties there but I won't be back because i's a fucking noisy shithole.

Jane (Jay's sister) was there looking good but she disappeared pretty quickly.

Comment

This is somewhat repetitive but I was one of the gang of Seven BMs at KC3 last night.

I hate the noise at KC3 too, it is totally impossible to have a conversation (even with oneself!).

I thought that there was a reasonable selection of talent, and there was no pushiness (other than from the MaMasans).

Nanci/Nancy who I last new as a blonde (and had with her sister Tina) in January 2006, looked good with dark hair, albeit, once was enough for me.

My three top choices (whom I thought were extremely attractive) turned out to be all post-ops, but there was enough pre-op talent that was perfectly acceptable (and a few dogs too, but that is a matter of personal taste).

I was the only person from our group of 7 who bar-fined anyone. I took the newest kid in the room, and there will be a photo when I post my TR after I have left Thailand.

Tourist shopping traffic (as we left at 2115) was very light and, anyway, I could not care less about walking hand-in-hand up any street, anywhere, with the LB of my choice.

After all, I could be holding my grand-daughter's hand, and the prudes would still stare - as they do when I do that with my real, half-Japanese, grand-daughter when I am in Kyoto.

It is a fast taxi ride back to the Nana area at that hour and I was quickly ensconced in my room whilst the rest of the group went to The Guess Bar.

At 0055 am I walked my KC3 LB up to Soi 6 and put her in a taxi and went into Cascades. T

here were more LBs than KC3 in terms of quantity, but the quality was comparable.

The LBs were most certainly pushier at Cascades, but then it was the last hour of the night but you need to remember that they need to make their quota of barfines each month, so, if they are pushy at that time of night, there is a good reason.

I could have skipped paying the barfine and met the LB of my choice outside, but why play €œCheap Charlie€? €“ the MaMasans have memories like elephants €“ of course, elephants are usually more attractive than MaMasans.

So I paid the barfine and walked hand-in-hand out of Cascades, out of Nana Plaza and back to my hotel.

Yes, it is easier to work the bars in the Nana area, but I like to visit KC3 as the MaMasans know me well and I like collecting telephone numbers for my January visits, when I am working in the evenings and need phone numbers for my afternoon playtimes.

Comment

The worst night in KC has always been Sundays . Thursdays and Fridays is always the best IMO. Also like RXf says you get Uni girls pop in and out .. certainly its not the same as it was ...dont go Sundays is all i will say

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 01 2008,15:42) Kings Corner is all posties and GG's...Not hard to tell the difference...One group is
                tall and slim and beautiful...The other is short and fat and ugly...
                Pretty much sums it up!!
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Rollo Tomasi @ Sep. 01 2008,17:10) Jane (Jay's sister) was there looking good but she disappeared pretty quickly.
                  She works there now? Another reason not to go to that dump then.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I think the girls were friendly and nice. I'm not sure why they thought I was japanese. Maybe I get a little different treatment haha since I'm not financially beneficial to any of them.

All in all, I quite enjoyed myself given it was totally new to me. But it was a little loud and got boring a little towards the end

But anyways it was the touts who were the real irritating ones.

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 01 2008,13:39)
                      (marshal @ Sep. 01 2008,09:42) Is it worth it for one night?
                      You don't have to go there for an entire evening...it's a quick taxi ride down and back...that is if you can find a fucking taxi to bring you back to NEP without quoting you a 200+ baht ride...
                      If you are in Patpong or Silom at night and want a taxi, always cross the road where you can see MacDonald, literally across Patpong and then walk a bit to Convent road, about 2 min. walk in the opposite direction of the traffic on that site.

They go by the meter and no hassles, ever.

PP

Comment

Absolutely right! I usually catch them outside Macs, dont even have to walk up to Convent. 9 out of 10 times I'll have no problems at all

Comment

I have never paid a fixed price for a taxi, not even when I was staying in the Peninsula on the other side of the river. The first driver wanted 1000 bahts from Soi Cowboy (2 years ago). I got out. The second wanted 500, but after half getting out and repeating the word meter, he eventually switched it on and off we went.

The advantage of staying in the Conrad (oops, given the game away) is that the meter hasn't even clicked over before you get there from Soi 4, but I usually give the guy 100 anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X