X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, i finnit Top. Now im love Moooooooo
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Great pics rxpharm
      Not sure about Ploy's new hair colour though. Still'i suppose it will have changed again by this time next week.
      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(ciobha @ Oct. 03 2008,03:05) Not sure about Ploy's new hair colour though.
        I wonder do the collar and cuffs match

They certainly did a few weeks back
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

They usually mix up a double batch to match their snatch!!!

Comment

(rxpharm @ Oct. 02 2008,23:51) More of Vivian, really a nice girl besides being hot!
            I think I'm in love..............again !

Really great photos Rxpharm, will have to catch up with you on some of the "technical aspects" of the shoot.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Vivian is too hot....she keeps turning down my suggestions to come over and play with my Wii
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Your reputation precedes you, snick!!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 03 2008,12:12) Vivian is too hot....she keeps turning down my suggestions to come over and play with my Wii
                  Sounds like Joy with me......as many times as I have been in Guess Bar, Joy always refuses attention from me and I can't figure out why. Thank God there are so many others to chose from...hehe.
                  Nhscotsman

Comment

Are you still around NH - not seen you for ages

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 04 2008,03:38) Are you still around NH - not seen you for ages    

Cheers
                      Mardhi
                      Of course I€™m still around Mardhi, I could never EVER leave this city. Actually I was in Guess a couple of weeks ago but was only there for a short time because I had initially come in to see if I could meet up with Vivian or Ploy, but neither of the girls was there. A guy I spoke to said Vivian he thought had been there but she had left. He suggested Joy would be a good choice, but after telling him briefly about my Joy saga (not going there) I said €œOh well€ and left and went to Nana and got a really cute girl with really big tits. Granted, she wasn€™t Joy or Nui or a Guess Bar Superstar, but having her walk around the room in nothing but 5€ high ankle strap stilettos with her big tits popping out and a big hard-on, it was easy to forget about Joy and the 1500 baht it was costing me€¦..haha
                      Is it me or do any of you guys notice how if you mention having been to Guess Bar earlier and not finding something to your liking, the girls at Nana seem to almost perform better or to please you more? Like they are telling you €œGuess Bar girls are ok, but I can do better than any of those girls€. Either way, they always make the session better it seems.
                      When I was in Mardhi, I didn€™t see you or I would surely would have stopped and said Hi. I was only there for a few minutes. Plus, I got a new condo in another part of the city, over by Chong Nonsi, right near where I work. My new condo is huge and beautiful (it should be for the price€¦haha) but it does have its downfalls too. In the old condo, they had some of the most beautiful ladies in Bangkok, Jay being one of them. Seeing Jay or some of the other ladies coming and going from the condo everyday is a perk even I would have paid extra for€¦.haha. The Lumpini building I live in now has some beautiful women, but that condo building has some of the loveliest ladyboys in Bangkok. Jay being one of them and Jay is also one of the nicest too. That is next to Nui of course€¦haha . Which reminds me, I was going to meet Nui when she came into the bar last week, but she failed to tell me what night she was going€¦that€™s one of the downfalls of not living with Nui any more, I only hear portions of what she€™s doing or where she€™s going. Also too before any one starts with the zillion questions€¦..
                      Nui is not back at Guess Bar, she was there to visit one of the girls. She has left the business for good and at this point isn€™t even in Bangkok anymore. She is living in a rural area in Southern Thailand and isn€™t sure if and when she will even come back to Bangkok. So please don€™t message me asking for her number or email€¦haha.
                      Mardhi, I will be coming in more and more, so next time I am in, I will surely make sure I say Hi to you. You are a great guy and have always made me feel welcome. Jay and you run a good business and hats off to you gracious demeanor.
                      Cheers,
                      Nhscotsman

Comment

"She has left the business for good and at this point isn€™t even in Bangkok anymore. She is living in a rural area in Southern Thailand and isn€™t sure if and when she will even come back to Bangkok. So please don€™t message me asking for her number or email€¦haha."

Nhscotsman...we wont ! Ive only been on the forum for about 8 years but Ive heard that line a million times. Anney was definiteley not coming back either ...she told me so !

My other point , quite seriously, when you see these girls , who often go out of their way to get dressed up ,act classy etc  and compared to the gg's seen around westren cities all look like a million dollars  
                        ...and then they work in a dumps .. (Not that the Guess is any way near the worst) Seems such a pity !

Moan moan moan !

Comment

(Guess who? @ Sep. 24 2008,22:02) Third is Linda
                          Praise The Lord
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Some news from Fah? she looks stunning! some experience with her?

Comment

Nice photos of the girls rxpharm. Post #58 the best pic I have seen of Ice. Whats she like? Does anyone have excperiance with her?

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 03 2008,12:12) Vivian is too hot....she keeps turning down my suggestions to come over and play with my Wii
                                Vivian is simply put......STUNNING!
                                She keeps turning down your advances (Sounds like Joy with me) and I keep missing Vivian whenever I stop in. Either way though, she's soooooo beautiful, every picture I see of her makes me forget all the other ladies in the bar.
                                Nhscotsman

Comment

Working...
                                X