Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Jaypee @ Oct. 24 2008,06:50) There is something different about Ohms eyes in post 26. Is she wearing blue contacts.? Cant recall her wearing these before....still looks stunning BTW....
    Yes she is, and they look great.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Great Pics!!!

The girls look better than ever.

Comment

(undertaker @ Oct. 23 2008,21:52)
        (Guess who? @ Oct. 23 2008,14:10) Top, Vivian and Gate
        i just need gate for the hat trick..she is hot ..have top and viv in the bag alreddy..they are great girls also even tho top is a little villen  
        Care to elaborate more about Top? Just curious about her...for no particular reason hehehe
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

oh jay i love the way u look . you are the best ladyboy i have ever met .
          love u so much i wish can meet u again . love your sexy eyes and body everyhing u have girl . wish i can be like you someday totaly look like a real women .

kisses
          maryrose

Comment

Are you gay Maria?

Apparently Jay's boyfriend is a bit of a hunk as well

Comment

no im not gay or lesbian mr mardy hehehe i just cant believe if your gf is ladyboy .
              i want to be like her someday look like a real women . i want everybody cant see me im a ladyboy that is it .
              maryrose

Comment

dont worry much mr mardy i will not take her for sure . i have never been with ladyboy or real women b4 . i only like man hehehhe
                maryrose

Comment

(truly_indo_javanists84 @ Oct. 26 2008,09:06) * i have never been with ladyboy or real women b4 . i only like man hehehhe *
                  At your service Mademoiselle truly_indo_javanists84

Nice update on the current class room situation at Guess Bar, a few possibles spotted

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 26 2008,13:39) Apparently Jay's boyfriend is a bit of a hunk as well    
                    I thought you were Jay's boyfriend?
                    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

This has to be one of the most beautiful pictures of Vivian I have seen.
                      Her facial beauty is amazing and she is without a doubt one of the most beautiful women in Bangkok.
                      Nhscotsman
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pentire,Oct. 26 2008,16:11
                        At your service Mademoiselle truly_indo_javanists84
                        even at my service pentire . im not profesional like thai lady . salut * for them i saw their pic ladyboy with ladyboy making love together that was suprise me .
                        and they can do 3 some . wowowowowo

sorry if im not profesional like them casue i cant do that
                        maryrose

Comment

With you Mary I wouldn't need anyone else.
                          Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
                          Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
                          Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

Is Mimi still working at Guess? I haven't seen her for ages (which means she's either popular or gone, I 'Guess')

Comment

hi gnn how are u ? its me mary from bali .
                              remember me ? i would like to meet u both lol ........
                              maryrose

Comment

(truly_indo_javanists84 @ Oct. 29 2008,15:08) hi gnn how are u ? its me mary from bali .
                                remember me ? i would like to meet u both lol ........
                                Why you not chat in msn? let us know more interesting things

Comment

Working...
                                X