Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST Rooms/hotels close to Nana

Hi,
    I have been having a little problem and I'm hoping you folks can help. Often times I bring home a girl to my condo and things are fine, but lately some have been returning unannounced and even though I have security at my condo that stops them at the lobby, I find it a pain in the ass that they think they can just show up. Most of the time they are dressed in the bar clothes and I have people looking at me like I'm Mr. Playboy. My main mistake was bringing them to my own condo in the first place and I have stopped that all together. Now, can anyone suggest a decent ST room or hotel room in the Nana area that I can use for 1 or 2 hours when I visit Guess Bar or any of the other establishments. I don't want to spend a fortune for 2 hours either.
    Cheers,
    Nhscotsman

You must live pretty close to the action then. In all the years I've lived here not one LB has popped by unexpected!

Comment

I was at the "new"Big Mango Bar on a slow Sunday afternoon, it's located on that little side soi off of Soi 4, almost direct across from the Rajah carpark, next door to the Mango is a short time hotel, from outside looks ok, but was as close as I got.
      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Dude, like SB said you are close and doing it all wrong. Just let the girls take you to a st room nearby, they know em all
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 06 2008,06:42) You must live pretty close to the action then. In all the years I've lived here not one LB has popped by unexpected!  
          Actually I live over by Chong Nonsi and I have had 3 show up and even though I liked all three and had great fun with them, having them show up is an issue. Two that have returned have said it's because they liked me a lot, I personally think they liked the money a lot. But my replies have always been "Yeah right.....whatever"
          I live in a really nice condo complex so it's not like I like in a seedy place that has bar girls going in and out all day and night and having a half dressed ladyboy asking for me or trying to get through security does get some odd looks from the office and security people. Personally I don't care because I normally date only ladyboys anyway and have never been ashamed of people knowing it anyway. Only at my job do I keep hush hush about it.
          Either way, thanks for the replies and Stogie, next time there is a meet at Guess or if you are doing a bar crawl, let me know and I will be going with you guys.
          Cheers,
          Nhscotsman

Comment

Take it the big romance is off then
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(kevin4252 @ Oct. 06 2008,07:55) I was at the "new"Big Mango Bar on a slow Sunday afternoon, it's located on that little side soi off of Soi 4, almost direct across from the Rajah carpark, next door to the Mango is a short time hotel, from outside looks  ok, but was as close as I got.
              Next door? Not last month. There is a place opposite Big Mango on the other side of the little soi that might be the one you're referring to, but I hear it's really dirty and grim.

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 06 2008,21:08)
                Take it the big romance is off then  
                Nope, the romance is still on (going on nearly a year too) and in fact just spoke to her yesterday, but then again I speak to her everyday...haha. She's away in Trang with her family and sister for a couple of weeks (miss her too) but she'll be back at the end of the month. I wish I could take off for a couple of weeks whenever I felt like it...haha, one of the perks of not working fulltime...Things are good though.
                Thanks for the info on the ST rooms though. I have to think of a better alternative for bringing girls home, because as much as I like having them at home with me, having them just show up because they like me is not working, so if anyone has better ideas, let me know.
                Thanks so much....
                Cheers,
                Nhscotsman

Comment

Good man , when the cat's away the mice will play and all that

Glad everything is going well for you
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Nah, NH, while standing on the little outdoors area of the bar, just to the left is the ST hotel, had a red/white sign as I recall, and was there during first week of september, nothing as I recall across the street except a few buildings being worked on, take another look.
                    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(kevin4252 @ Oct. 07 2008,22:01) Nah, NH, while standing on the little outdoors area of the bar, just to the left is the ST hotel, had a red/white sign as I recall, and was there during first week of september, nothing as I recall across the street except a few buildings being worked on, take another look.
                      I was told by one of the Mango guys there that the place you're referring to is a legitimate 'boutique hotel' that they were hoping would bring some new trade into the neighborhood, but maybe not. There's definitely a grubby short-time hotel just across the soi and a couple of shophouses back toward Soi 4 from Mango. It was there long before Mango was built.

Comment

The PB (playboy) Hotel down Suk Soi 3 then up another small side road heading for Q-Bar was always a favourite of mine & many others a few years ago.
                        Some of the rooms even had a private car port, so ideal for mardhi
                        Decent clean rooms as well and only around 400 Baht if memory serves.

Comment

Working...
                        X