X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Joy & Eats video?

Hi Guys can anyone tell me where I can find their Video Joy has told me they made it a while ago. I now Eats is now in a long term relationship and does not work anymore but want to see the vid

Eats is in a long term relationship? Hmm she didn't mention that last time I talked to her.

Comment

It's on LB Flix

Comment

I've seen Eats around town a lot with the same guy this last month or so.
        I asked Eart at Temptations and she said they have been together about a year, they're living together in BKK at the moment, and he's planning to take her back to the UK with him soon.
        It's a shame, Eats was high on my to do list.....

Comment

Here ya go... LBFlix.com

(Update on August, 2008)
          Attached Files

Comment

(bigbill @ Oct. 10 2008,13:53) he's planning to take her back to the UK with him soon.
            It's a shame, Eats was high on my to do list.....
             Don´t be so sad yet, it ain´t over til the fat lady sings.
            I´ll bet this will not happen. Any takers?

KK? PT?
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

he's planning to take her back to the UK with him soon...
              I'm with Sev7en. This won't ever happen!

Comment

Maybe it's true love?
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

I'm not that sad, i more than found some others to fit the bill...... Thank you cascades.....

To be honest though all of the girls i met were so nice i'd be happy for them if they met someone to be in a LTR with.
                  Like i said Eats was a target, but by all accounts she's another lovely girl and if she found someone to make her happy, and take care of her then good luck to her.
                  Everyone deserves a little happiness.

Comment

(bigbill @ Oct. 10 2008,18:57) lovely girl and if she found someone to make her happy, and take care of her then good luck to her.
                    Everyone deserves a little happiness.
                    This brought a tear to my eye. So nice .
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Don't cry, mate. He's just joined the forum. He'll figure it out soon enough!

Comment

I wonder which one of the severel different guys I saw her with last month it is...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

My guess is it's one of the three she was with tonight.   Err.... wait a minute..... she didn't leave the bar with them.

Ohh yes....... it was one of the two she was with last night.   Errr..... no...... she came back afterwards.

Maybe it was.........   oh.... bugger!    How many  ATM's  boyfriends does she have?      

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

[QUOTE]My guess is it's one of the three she was with tonight.   Err.... wait a minute..... she didn't leave the bar with them.

Ohh yes....... it was one of the two she was with last night.   Errr..... no...... she came back afterwards.

Maybe it was.........   oh.... bugger!    How many  ATM's  boyfriends does she have?      

But they are all hansum men !!!    

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 10 2008,23:35) I wonder which one of the severel different guys I saw her with last month it is...
                              I can positively assure you it's not me.
                              A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Working...
                              X