Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Vivian, it was great seeing you in BKK and thank you for bringing me out!!! We have to dance more next time!

Stay happy
    xx
    Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

I had the pleasure of spending last night (and this morning...and this afternoon) with Vivian. What a sweetheart. She is beautiful, smart, funny and has a great attitude....and she beat me at pool.

I went to Guess hoping that she would be there...and she was, even though it was her day off....it was my lucky day There are many nice ladies to choose from at Guess, but I think I chose well. Be nice to Viv and she'll be nice to you.

I hope to see her again soon.

Comment

(thedeno @ Nov. 07 2008,02:22) I had the pleasure of spending last night (and this morning...and this afternoon) with Vivian.  What a sweetheart.  She is beautiful, smart, funny and has a great attitude....and she beat me at pool.

I went to Guess hoping that she would be there...and she was, even though it was her day off....it was my lucky day     There are many nice ladies to choose from at Guess, but I think I chose well.  Be nice to Viv and she'll be nice to you.

That's a great post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Apologize is a great gal and we love having her on this forum...

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 07 2008,02:25)
          (thedeno @ Nov. 07 2008,02:22) I had the pleasure of spending last night (and this morning...and this afternoon) with Vivian.  What a sweetheart.  She is beautiful, smart, funny and has a great attitude....and she beat me at pool.

I went to Guess hoping that she would be there...and she was, even though it was her day off....it was my lucky day     There are many nice ladies to choose from at Guess, but I think I chose well.  Be nice to Viv and she'll be nice to you.

That's a great post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Apologize is a great gal and we love having her on this forum...

Great is just her first name
          Vivian

Comment

december is getting close woo hooo
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
            X