Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do the LBs hang out on soi 4...

Evening,

Planning a trip to BKK, done the Nana thing. Are there any clubs or cafes within close proximity to Suk Soi 4 where these beautiful individuals frequent?

This is a pretty good question so it's probably better off in the bangkok Bars section for now...

There are a number of places on soi 4 where the LBs hang out when they are not massaging the chrome.

Anyone care to mention any?

Comment

Nana Car park for one,

Across suk by Soi 5-7 is another... heard at one point the starbucks was popular, as is Coffee world a bit further up Suk.
      Bed supperclub and The Tunnel nightclub are popular Hangouts too
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

try soi 8 around 5,5.30pm .... in the coffee shop next to the tuk tuk s

Comment

never seen any in bed club ...

Comment

Spicey nightclub

and Suk 5-7 as KL said - they go there to eat
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

often seen a gaggle of em outside subway while i sip my cappo......coffeeworld...........seen ming and a gaggle of others there few times
              robbo

Comment

Walk down Soi 4 away from NaNa onto Sukumvit and turn immediately right past the police box..

Coffee world and Subway have now closed down and the location is being renovated but the location is still great for late night fun....

As others have suggested, this 100-200 metre strip has plenty of lb talent after about 10 pm (or later) with some lookers amongst them... The other side of Suk also has lb's around this time but IMHO, not nearly so cute..

Comment

have subway closed on the other side of suk (soi 7)? do u know? as i did like my cappo there while watching the ladies go by........be a shame if its closed any info?
                  robbo

Comment

In addition to all these places listed above, there is always the entrance to Nana Plaza. You'll find more there than in the Nana Hotel parking lot. Just up Soi 4 from NEP as well, I often see the Terrible Trio of Alis, Park and Champaigne hanging out there. One has sticky fingers, another has a huge cock and the third gives an awesome blowjob (well, they all do actually).

Comment

(robbo @ Oct. 22 2008,20:13) have subway closed on the other side of suk (soi 7)? do u know? as i did like my cappo there while watching the ladies go by........be a shame if its closed any info?
                      As of the 1st week of October 2008, the Subway on Soi 7 was still open. There are a few lbs who hang out around there as well.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

cheers,i should imagine this one will stay open as is usually popular other one was less so,..
                        robbo

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Oct. 23 2008,02:15) In addition to all these places listed above, there is always the entrance to Nana Plaza.  You'll find more there than in the Nana Hotel parking lot.  Just up Soi 4 from NEP as well, I often see the Terrible Trio of Alis, Park and Champaigne hanging out there. One has sticky fingers, another has a huge cock and the third gives an awesome blowjob (well, they all do actually).  
                          sticky fingers you say? so was this before or after the BJ?
                          robbo

Comment

Apparently she justs loves that early 70s Stones sound , you should have heard her just around midnight
                            Attached Files
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

very clever.......................and dont we all just love that thai brown sugar
                              robbo

Comment

Working...
                              X