Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I still am upset I left before they brought out the cake... That coffee cake is some good shite.
    "What a fucking hero you are.... "
    -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

some great photos and some sexy ladyboys

Ohm looks stunning, I might just steal her away for xmas and New Year
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Holy Snapping Snizzle...there were buckets of very healthy looking Ladyboys at that party. I wouldn't even need a cue to shoot pool if I were attending that event!!! Thanks for the snappy snizzle pics Stogie and Mardhi!! May the 3rd year be the best ever!!

Comment

Congrats on 1000 posts.

Comment

Top can annoy me any day!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 22 2008,16:45) One more of the amazing Ohm...
              OMG..... Marry me Ohm..... :-)

PP

Comment

Ya, actually Ohm did look pretty amazing that night... makeup or something... pics of her were really hot.
                -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Just looking at post 19 (Yo) stunning, best night i have had in ages, bar fined her at the party, went clubbing back home at 6.30 (trying to think of the excuses in the taxi home as to why is out that late) in the end not bothered about the impending s.... coming down from the missus.... worth every minute of traipsing around secon square as punishment

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 22 2008,16:42) One of the three girls I have bar fined over the last two years from this bar!  
                    Great pic of Yo. Me too - my other two have been Ae and Four. Yours?

Comment

Missed the party had to be back in Pattaya for Friday night.
                      The Guess Bar has some amazing talent and I would vote it the best LB bar I have ever visited.
                      Nothing in Pattaya can touch the place for the quality of the girls or the surroundings.
                      Great place!
                      Chris

Comment

(koykaeng @ Nov. 23 2008,04:15)
                        (Stogie @ Nov. 22 2008,16:59) A GuessT appearance from Patty!  
                        I don't think there's been a party at Guess Bar that Patty hasn't attended.  

She's like the Paris Hilton of Bangkok, only more loveable.

Great photos gentlemen, much appreciated.  

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        555... She *IS* kindof the Paris Hilton of BKK isn't she? 555 Nice observation... Gave me a chuckle.

Comment

what about britney spear ?

Comment

It was a great night which i managed to carry over to the saturday as well. But needed four nights off after two nights with the lovely vivian.

Thankyou Guess
                            Pussy Stinks

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 22 2008,17:03) Vivien in civvies! Actually this photo doesn't do much for her - she looked fucking GORGEOUS last night and to put it in perspective she got two short times AND a long time with the SAME PUNTER last night!
                              Thanks for the pic´s guys,the girls on display looks just yummie.
                              Would have loved to attend the party, but maybe next year.
                              Vivian looks great i think,put for that punter.......well i GUESS there is not much to say

Comment

?
                                Pussy Stinks

Comment

Working...
                                X