X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the picture of the abused conk!

Actually his companion told me that he's full of shit and that she beat him fair and sqaure in a fist fight!

Permission to post the pic obtained!
    Attached Files

Comment

Maybe next time you should take Janet (ex cascades) along and sort out the manager for you.
      Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 18 2008,15:44) So, you are in a foreign country, in a nightclub half full of bouncers, you were more than half-pissed.....and you were rude and argumentative?

errrrrr, what did you expect?
        I'm always half-pissed and rude when somebody wants to drag my ass to Bedsupper (Lucky A knows that), but i ve never felt any threats from the security or the managment in there.

Get involved in a couple of fights in there whit the hiso wanna be farang trash (french and israeli) and the security was always more than nice and helpful.

In a well know club like that catering mostly to farangs i doubt that thai people would touch a good spending customer first...........maybe the half bottle of vodka that you managed to drink made you forget some parts of the story.
        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 18 2008,22:08) Here is the picture of the abused conk!

Permission to post the pic obtained!
          I reckon they hit you for wearing that shirt.
          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Isn´t that Vinny Jones?
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Morning all,
              Thanks for the advice etc etc etc.
              Look I have been a hard drinker and ex merch Navy for years... in other words I have been pissed in more seedy bars around the world than you can imagine. Every other instance of biffo I have encountered in the past happened in good old AUS.
              I have drunk my way around SE Asia, and never ever have I been smacked in the face before.
              Agree with the general sentiment that clubs like BSC are best left to the kiddies and little metros who like that sort of thing. However if you are going out with a group of people you go with the flow, (OK, i didn't do that too well) and go where the tribe wants.
              Anyhow no long term harm done. It's only a busted beak after all.
              I personally think Janet is looking like the ideal companion for the long term drinking/thinking man.
              Oh and you don't like the shirt? hehehehe, Mint picked that out for me....
              Had a great night at Guess last night which is where Stogie got the photo with the shirt in question. A better place to drink witha far more reasonable tab too. And guess what?
              They got ladyboys there.
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

80% Vodka + Heartbeater =   for me  
                Attached Files
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Instead of that striped shirt dress like this next time you go to BSD.....and you will get mak mak respect!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X