Attached Files
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Kisses
      Attached Files
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Great pictures Snick. Sà-wàt-dee bpee mai

PS I think all the girls look stunning however I must say that Vivian looks great with her new hair style.

Chook dee.
        Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Nice to see Eats in the piccys, I take it she was just there to party ?
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

THanks for the great pics of TOP Snick!

I liked Viv better with lighter hair but she's still beautiful.
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I was thinking the same about Eats - she was there last week when I popped in and she looked red hot.

Looks like a good night was had by all but I assume the leather theme had a last minute revision for some reason.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Thank you....I asked in another thread for a pic of Vivian with her new hairstyle.....and boom, you supplied......Thank you!

Comment

Very fun pics Snick, Thank you! Who is the cute girl in the white dress?

Comment

The girl in the white dress is Top - yes the annoying Top.

The pictures in posts #1 & 3 show Snick really does look like his avatar!

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Rule #1 for ladyboys...never cut your hair short. Long hair is the thing that makes them look the most feminine. What the fuck was Top thinking. Looks like she has a nice new set of bolt ons though.
                      brock landers

Comment

Snick your looking better everyday! Viv is still looking as cute as ever, and top is looking mighty fine! I have to agree with brocklanders about the hair being short and losing the femine look! But some LB's look great with short hair.
                        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Nice PS work Snick, hehehe looks real, good you dragged yourself away from Sudoko for a few mins to enjoy the view.
                          I'm all better now and the Docs had no idea, at least it wasn't the clap.
                          See you next year no doubt.

Comment

Great pics, Snick. I'll be adding some myself soon enough!

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jan. 01 2009,13:48) Rule #1 for ladyboys...never cut your hair short.
                              .. i see another three LBs in nana have the short look recently.. seems to be catching. It suits some but not others..The honey im with now has short hair and it suits her but i know what you mean

I would be interested to see what the other guys think about this..

Actually hair styles would make a good thread. For example one time a LB known as Miss S , turned up with a new perm.. i told her i wasnt sure about the new look and she had it straightened the next day. She didnt have to of course but im glad she did

Comment

Working...
                              X