Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does the action start in BKK Bars?

I remember times in which it was pretty hopeless to expect a lot of girls present in the bars before dawn or even 19:00.

And there were even some distinct differences between the major LB-Bars - Obsession, Casanova and Cascade as far as the times, when most of the girls were in and ready to go, were concerned.

But then I lost count. There were changes in the general closing times thus leading to earlier beginning times.

So what are these times nowadays? When can I expect to meet most of the regulars in the various bars in Bangkok?

Is it still the case that the more-asked-for girls tend to show up later - i.e. somewhat showing their superior status in the internal peck order?

(pinoffice @ Nov. 21 2008,21:02) I remember times in which it was pretty hopeless to expect a lot of girls present in the bars before dawn or even 19:00.

And there were even some distinct differences between the major LB-Bars - Obsession, Casanova and Cascade as far as the times, when most of the girls were in and ready to go, were concerned.

But then I lost count. There were changes in the general closing times thus leading to earlier beginning times.

So what are these times nowadays? When can I expect to meet most of the regulars in the various bars in Bangkok?

Is it still the case that the more-asked-for girls tend to show up later - i.e. somewhat showing their superior status in the internal peck order?
    7 pm.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

8.30pm is when the 'A' team arrives at Cascades and Obsession. 7-8:30pm is still ok, but there are many more girls after 8:30/9:00
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Take a front row seat at Lucky Lukes or Big Dogs around 6pm and watch them arrive for work.

Most of the bars fine the girls for being late, so they usually get there within a few hours of opening time  

From Lucky Lukes you can watch them all    before the party starts

Comment

Stay home and choc wow

A great idea in the current economic circumstances
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

btw jim im here in the uk,hows things lookin down there? economy etc?....................i know its bit off topic but i think this topics been answered as much as is poss allready...................if anybodies in doubt as to what time to hit nana,just follow LBMAX post, cant go wrong then,and have fun in process watchin the zoo.
              robbo

Comment

19:00 What they hell is that I am a yankee civillian?
                TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Nov. 22 2008,07:35) 19:00 What they hell is that I am a yankee civillian?
                  roughly 12 hours later than 7 I presume. Try it out.  

@ All
                  Many thanks for the info provided. No big changes after all these years.

Comment

Working...
                  X