X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok fuck joints on a budget?

In bangkok - (around nana area) Can anyone please recommend some good / CHEAP / non rip off massage / fuck away from hotel places that will allow me to jizz off in a gg or lb???

thanks

I stress the word CHEAP as i am very tight

help a brother out lads, i dont want to be and bring home whore is out of the question

Comment

All I can suggest is strolling along sukumvit when dark same side as soi 7 etc slowly you will get many lb along there for 500st and take them to alleyway in soi 15, very dark and you should be able to get ya rocks off in a few mins being in a dodgy sort of area LOL, good luck

Comment

and bring home whore is out of the question...
        Why don't you fuck off back under the slimy rock from which you came.

You sound like an arrogant backpacker with a lot to say but little to do.

Comment

come and insult me in person mate, not from behind a computer screen

Comment

happy to discuss this in bkk if you live there NB

Comment

What a dumb shit....

Let's see....

You joined this Board in August 2008...NB joined in December 2003...That doesn't tell you somrthing...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Joining before me doesnt give him the right to start shit with me, especially that i have never spoken to this arsehole before. i wouldnt take that in person so im not taking it over the internet

Comment

kuhuna you seem like a very tough guy too - well done mate

now you can do afew bodybuilder poses in the mirror and feel good about how tough you are

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Sep. 12 2008,10:20) Joining before me doesnt give him the right to start shit with me
                    "Joining" is not exactly the correct word...I think you will find that he can do anything he fucking well pleases on this Board...Something the new arrogant kid should consider...When he told you to fuck off he was being polite...

BTW... I'm not much of a tough guy...Just another old out of shape fuck...But I do have a bit of common sense...something you are clearly lacking...

Cheers,

Kahuna

Comment

So people can just attack others??? for no reason? when they have never said anything to them or heard of them before?

you are a idiot.

kahuna - where are you?? maybe we can meet up any discuss this. Please dont hide behind a keyboard

Comment

You are clearly in a fog mate...

And for your edification, we only attack arrogant ignorant stupid racists wankers...

I know from your prior posts that you are an arrogant racists...Which, by the way
                        is not tolerated on this Board...

I know from your prior posts that you lack a basic education...Which is evident
                        by your poor grammar...Hence ignorant...

I know from the posts on this thread that you are stupid...I've tried to point you in the
                        right direction, but you can't seem to grasp the basics...

I'm guessing at the wanker part...But I believe if we had a poll, I'd be proven right...

I'm done with this dialogue...If you want to rant and rave and threaten violence...go for it...
                        But I would wager that no one here gives a rat's ass about sukhumvitpoler and sukhumvitpoler's
                        threats and inane posts except sukhumvitpoler...

Cheers,

Kahuna

Comment

you seem like a cyber bully, i hope it makes you feel good

Comment

sukhumvitpoler, you seem like someone who was sent here to start trouble.

If that isn't the case then just slow down a second, take a step back and look at how you present yourself and you will see why you have got so many backs up.

If you can't see it then I feel your time here might be limited.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

i guess being a part of a forum full of victor meldrews and bullys isnt all what i thought it would be.

fucking lb's should be fun!!!!!!!!! lighten up

Comment

Working...
                              X