X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye and Eats join Guess Bar

Both Eye and Eats are now working at Guess Bar and what a double whammy to join the bar on the same day.

Eats will be well known to Guess Bar regulars and Eye is almost a legend in herself. Welcome to both the new staff which takes the payroll girls over 30 in the bar.

Cheers
    Mardhi

06404.jpg

post-18-2-06404-2.jpg

Quite a big signing in sexy little Eye , excellent

Do the ladyboy bars operate a transfer window in January like the Premiership
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Wow! 2 favs back in the fav bar
      Very good news!!
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Them two beauties were on my " to be with" ( dont like saying "to do"    )  list next May in BKK

Now they are working at the Guess how do I explain that to Jenny    

Ah well, I suppose Anney and Cartun from obsessions will suffice if they are still there  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Great news about these 2 at guess bar and Eye looks stunning in that pic, looks like she has lost a few pounds since i seen her last

Comment

man, does life just keep getting better, always met Eye for an assignation or three, and always missed out on Eats, makes the trip from MG even shorter
            Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

OH MY... that girl in pic #1 (Eye?) is fracking boooootiful. Maybe I should forget about the room at the Majestic Grande and just plan to sleep on the floor in Guess, as it looks like I'll be wanting to be a fixture there in a few short weeks.
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I have only seen Eye once up close & have to say she was a lot bigger then I ever thought & I'm not talking about what she keeps in her nickers

As for the lovely Eats
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Butterfly number 1

Comment

Good to see Eats is back where she belongs.

As for Eye, great face but still reckons she has legs like Michael Chang.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 05 2009,04:38) Ah well, I suppose Anney and Cartun from obsessions will suffice if they are still there  
                      yes they both are. Anney does try to over do the cool look IMO.. doesnt she ever smile...the sooner you get here the better Dave..

Also I know a few Eye worshippers here who will be pleased. She does have a following..

Comment

(LuckyA @ Jan. 05 2009,13:31) Good to see Eats is back where she belongs.

As for Eye, great face but still reckons she has legs like Michael Chang.  
                        you are a fcukin vicarian LuckyAAAAAAAAA

get a life

Fly with Jetcar........

NOT Thai airway..........

get ya ass down to Sunnneeeeee

and get a fem boy up ya.........

cheers

ya best buddy

the Doi Trong

Comment

Now this is the good news story for 2009 Roll on May I say!

ps, why would anybody bother to spend the time and money to travel to LOS if they wanted to fuck 20y/old boys??

Can do that at home for free any day

Comment

This cuts down on the number of bars I planned to visit.

Comment

(LuckyA @ Jan. 05 2009,13:31) As for Eye, great face but still reckons she has legs like Michael Chang.  
                              So long as they're not like TTChang's...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X