Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kee from Cascades

Hi,
    I saw Kee€™s pictures on TT Changs posting (GREAT pic by the way) and I have spoken with her a few times because she is best friends with my good friend Beer. Both girls are from Cascades and Beer is a darling, though VERY quiet all the time, shyness I suspect is her issue.

Can anyone give a good or bad report about Kee though? She seems delightful in Cascades when I talk to her and is always whipping her cock out to show me how big it is and how easily hard it gets. Friggen thing, once it€™s up, it stays up.

She claims that it stays hard too long to the point where it hurts sometimes. I wish I had that problem.

I have found delightful in the bar and being GREAT outside of the bar can be two totally different things sometimes. Any info would be GREAT.

Cheers,
    Nhscotsman
    Attached Files

Well, I thought someone would have been with her...hahaha

Oh well,

Cheers....

Nhscotsman

Comment

Good choice. First met her KC3 circa 2001 when she was miss patpong runner up, so how much longer can she be around p4p? Very genuinely good personality year after year. Highly recommend.

Comment

And the Lord Stogie said unto us: -
        I have given The Forum a Google-driven Search Function and they that use it to seek shall find.
        78921.jpg

post-18-2-78921-Kee6_smallest.jpgpost-18-2-78921-Vita_and_Kee_4_smallest.jpg

Comment

I know BMs who only go withy her when they are in town and think she's great. I know guys who have been with her once and found her to be... a handful!

She's always been cool with me.

Comment

She's a good friend of Cindy so I've spent some time in her company (no - not like that you dirty-minded people )

Lovely girl - she even arranged a birthday cake for me at a bar in Hua Hin
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Let us know her number and we can have a competiton to see who can 'de-flate' her the fastest 55555555555555
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

A little prick should do it.

Don't look at me !
                jet712

Comment

i have known this girl for close to 10 years, i met her in patpong at king 3. she has changed a lot physically, but she remains a great girl/person, great personality and a great friend.

we sit and talk, with her friend Beer, and just relax. our friendship is a true one. after 20+ years of bkk life and knowing her for 10, i know she is genuine with me. she has had a few boy friends and she understands what a relationship is really about (not money) and she tries to be a good friend at all times.

she has been a bit depressed this year due to the down turn in customers, but she still goes to work, and she has a few steady customers that always see her when they are in town.

her english may be the best of all those in cascade which is a plus for punters who do not speak any thai.

this is a picture of her when she won the contest way back, 7 years ago.
                  Attached Files

Comment

good point - she has the best english of any LB bar girl I've ever met
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Apr. 14 2009,22:02) good point - she has the best english of any LB bar girl I've ever met
                      glad to see someone else thinks the same of her.

the fact is, she is a normal, functioning adult, unlike so many people in general, and ladyboys for sure. i think her bouts of depression stem from the fact that she is smart, aware and knows that her road in life is going to be a difficult, and possibly lonely one. yet she forges ahead, tries to improve herself all the time, and does.

most of the others respect her, not just because she is older, but because she is smart, kind and caring. she will always try to help someone and she actually spends a lot of her time, in and out of the bar, translating for the others who need to communicate with their customers/boyfriends.

she is also a great singer and she enters many contests and does well.

Comment

When I saw this thread, it reminded me that I have not seen Vee (#1) in Cascades for quite a while. Does anyone know what has happened to this beauty. The sister is around, but not Vee from what I can tell
                        john

Comment

moody1779 : Will PM you the number she was on last time... why not give her a chat up
                          Jing Jing!!

Comment

Many thanks D_tuck
                            john

Comment

Working...
                            X