X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (guydesavoy @ Apr. 28 2009,23:01)
    (harris11 @ Apr. 27 2009,14:33) Afterwards I hung about for a hour whilst Nana closed hoping to pick up some druggie in need of a quick 500 for her fix , but as I said the drums had been beating and certain people were laying low and off the radar.

Until my phone rang . . . .
    Where's Part 2 ? *

Maybe he is on a multiple day drug binge! Hope he lands ok, I want to hear about that one.

Comment

• I had been thinking about TTChang's initial post in the weeks leading up to my recent visit to BKK and was eager to get over to Guess for some first hand experience.

The 1st night on the ground a friend and I grabbed a rail at Lucky Lukes to have a couple cold ones while watching the NEP talent going to work. It was the starting point for many more nights to come.

Around 9:30 we decided to stop over at Guess only to find the place, and most of the ladies, in total chaos and disarray. I have no idea what happened there preceding our visit and we weren't waiting to find out what was going to happen next. Weird vibe. We were happily sitting in Cascades within 20 minutes.

A couple nights later we returned to Guess with a few forum members finding it was totally cool and stocked with attractive pool players. I believe Jay even stopped in later.
      I hung out at Guess at least 5 more times over the following week and saw Jay working long hours there three more times. It's true that she makes a difference.

Do the Guess working girls treat the regulars differently than they do an infrequent visitor who's on the prowl and has his Federal income tax return burning a hole in his wallet? Hallelujah! YES they do!

Comment

• It is getting better, I think the boss had some words
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (Snick @ May 14 2009,14:35) It is getting better, I think the boss had some words
             I've been in a few times recently, on my return to LOS.  Not seen Jay, but the vibes are generally much improved.  Good to see Beer back from Singapore (temporarily I suspect).
          TT

Comment

• This thread certainly brought forward some lively discussions. The fact that it went to 11 pages so quickly illustrated the climate wasn't appreciated by the forum members.

Perhaps this thread was productive in saving Guess Bar from itself. It would be a real pity to lose any ladyboy bar, but especially one that forum members find as a comfortable meeting place.

Comment

• never got to the original Guess Bar but have been here 3 times, 1st time with 2 friends and enjoyed it immensely, 2nd and 3rd time was later in the evening and it wasnt so busy, no problem 3 girls attacked me on the sofa and drove me insane with "buy me drink", bought drinks and told the girl I fancied I was with her, she told the other 2 and they took off, wanted to play pool with my girl and I was 100/1 of getting a game, so we left, 3rd time I got there and was there 5 minutes, was inundated with "buy me drink". I dont mind buying a drink but just like it to be my choice.

Will give it another try in 5 weeks before I make final judgement

Comment

• I regret to say that my trip to Guess on May 16th was very uneventful. This was my fourth visit since 2006. I've been with Jenny, Joy and Nan. One girl offered to get me a drink, but none others even bothered to talk to me. There were two there I would have bar fined - Ohm and Moo, but they never came anywhere close. I wasn't in an agressive chasing mood. It was close to 1:00am. I know the regular popular girls are gone by then, so maybe I need to come earlier.

I had dinner that night with a ts I met on the net, and it was stictly friendship - no hanky panky, and she didn't show up until 10pm, and left on the mightnight BTS. She was charming and i will continue to chat with her on YH. Thus, I got a later start. I'll be back sat. night (23rd), so maybe I should start earlier. Anyone for a drink at Guess around 9? Message me!

Last Sat. I ended up with a absolute stunner from a Nana bar for 1500 LT. Honestly, it was worth the bf. Good thing I dont live in Bangkok, or i'd go broke.

Comment

Working...
                X