X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NANA PLAZA: A nutsack review!

I did the rounds last night and it was the first time I had been to the shitpits in about 6 months.

I was going to review each one individually but I can't be arsed.

Since the last time I went there has been a MAJOR influx of fantastic talent and there were many old faces too.

Anna is back in Obsessions looking fine, Bam looks sweet (but unhappy and out of place) in Casanova, Cindy looks more and more like the queen bee in Cascades, Temptations is more and more tempting than it ever was and... Voodoo Bar? Coming VERY soon!

There are some very sweet young things in the top two bars but especially Obsessions. It seems the buses from the farms have started rolling again and there are dozens of new and delightful ladyboys on display.

In general the prices are still high and the waiters in Cascades are fucking horrible. (All fat preening gay fucks!) The atmosphere in Casanovas is MUCH better these days.

All in all a great experience and I don't suppose I'll leave it another six months before I go back again!

See you this evening for Leather Night at Obsessions ?
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

No way. I'm already in the doghouse for last nights sojourn!

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 25 2009,05:45) I was going to review each one individually but I can't be arsed.
        Twat
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 25 2009,14:19)
          (Stogie @ Mar. 25 2009,05:45) I was going to review each one individually but I can't be arsed.
          Twat
          Yeah - great insight from a VERY occasional visitor
          TT

Comment

is the price for a short time still 2,000 baht in NANA?
            John Smith

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 25 2009,16:45) the waiters in Cascades are fucking horrible. (All fat preening gay fucks!
              Very spot on with the review, Temptations talent is smoking at the moment, cascades and obsessions has always but there seemed to be more stand outs this time.

As for the acne faced queers, I just wanted to tazer them!
              Butterfly number 1

Comment

(viking1960 @ Mar. 25 2009,15:07) is the price for a short time still 2,000 baht in NANA?
                Depends. Would you be willing to pay more?

Seriously though - I'm guessing from other peoples experiences that you can bag a dog for 1,000 baht and the rest from 1,500... but 2k is still a good guide for a ST with a good looker.

By the way if you love pretty hormone enhanced femboys then check out Am, #79 from Obsessions.

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 25 2009,16:00) By the way if you love pretty hormone enhanced femboys then check out Am, #79 from Obsessions.  
                  I already did  ..... he gets all his info second hand     Maybe her name is Ann, but who cares  ... she's lovely.

There is no way this lady is a femboy ...  by Kahuna's standards or by mine.  Fully fledged and delightful LB.
                  Attached Files
                  TT

Comment

I am depressed you did the run without me Stogie, I would have made the rounds with you. I had originally planned to go last night too. I do Cascades quite a bit and I always get great service from the girls and I always pay 1000 ST and 1500 LT and I take them home with me. Even Tee Tee was 1500 LT a month ago.

Now, I haven't had Odette in awhile and she is a hit or miss sometimes, I can go in every night for a week and never see her and then, see her every night the next week and I have heard various rates for her. Cindy is the Queen Bee I would agree, but still just as nice and not always barfined and I have seen her a lot of nights walking outside of Nana at 2am.

Obsessions if good and ones like Kartoon make it good, but I am still a fan of Cascades and the hoardes that attack me when I walk in.

Cheers,
                    Nhscotsman

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 25 2009,12:45) There are some very sweet young things in the top two bars but especially Obsessions.
                      so basically nothing has changed since Obsessions took over from the old Crackhouse Bar 8 years ago and all the girls moved down there from Clinton Plaza [you new guys would have no idea what either term means]; Obsessions is still the best place in Bangkok to meet young and cute ladyboys.

It seems some things never change.
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Cascade and Obsession are always gonna lead the way through sheer weight of numbers , this talk about Voodoo sounds interesting though .

I must admit I was presently surprised by the talent on offer in both Casanovas and Temptations when I visited last month with my intrepid tour guide TT Chang .

A big fat ladyboy took a shine to me in Temptations , and not a sign of an amazon in Casanovas in fact the words smallest ladyboy was strutting her stuff on the bar (well I suppose she had to or we wouldn't have seen her )
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 25 2009,16:00)
                          (viking1960 @ Mar. 25 2009,15:07) is the price for a short time still 2,000 baht in NANA?
                          Depends. Would you be willing to pay more?

Seriously though - I'm guessing from other peoples experiences that you can bag a dog for 1,000 baht and the rest from 1,500... but 2k is still a good guide for a ST with a good looker.

By the way if you love pretty hormone enhanced femboys then check out Am, #79 from Obsessions.  
                          Stogie you are such a gent. If the enhanced femboy was still able to function as an awesome top i would be very interested.
                          John Smith

Comment

hey why would the buses start rolling in late march??? never mind -stick to pattaya

Comment

but if voodoo went lb that would be good, then 5 i think , but obsessions defo best in last 4yrs for choice

Comment

Working...
                              X