Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the biggest loads in BKK now?

I know this has been a topic in the past, but I will be arriving on 4-10, have to spend a few days in Korat for the holiday and then back to BKK. I plan on visiting Guess Bar but am also looking for some LBs that shoot the biggest loads.

I thought maybe a recent update would be good since many seem to move around, kind of get an up to date of who they are and where they are, who might be new and shoots a nice one as I'd like to hook up with a couple while I am there.

Pamela from Cascades.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I know there are more so who are they and where are they now? Don't let me down!!

Comment

Get up there, get off your arse and find out for yourself. There's enough info on the forums-if you can't work it out yet why should we do your work for you. You know there's been a topic on this in the past because you posted as such! Read, learn and inwardly digest   If your whole holiday revolves around a few cc's of sperm you may need to move on,
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 30 2009,03:56) Pamela from Cascades.
            ...i promiss you to much?....she is a real sperm-gun...

btw..........hope you find go home last time.....

cheeers......
            xxx

Comment

Bah, Ivor. We all know they move around a lot so who may have been in one bar in December may have moved to a new place. Sure, I can search and read about the past but I am looking for the present. So back off!!!

Comment

FFS- get a life, next you'll be wanting to know which burger bars give out two packs of mayo instead of one. Bone questions like this add nothing to the forums.   Me back off- maybe u should back off to the DIY shop and get some wallpaper paste to fling around if you need more sticky stuff.

Comment

Useless vitriol like this always makes me wonder. Why are so many angry, sullen, sour people attracted to Thailand?

Comment

Or this forum....
                    Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

So it's OK for these peeps to ask the same bone questions over and over again? Angry sullen or sour- nope of the above I''m afraid. lazy cnuts who ask where to stay, who has the biggest, who shoots the most, how much for taxi etc when the info is all there- doesn't get your back up either?   If we were all vanilla the forums would be bland.

I just luuuuuuuuuuuurve it when people who don't know me try to pass judgement on me.

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Apr. 02 2009,21:27) where to stay, who has the biggest, who shoots the most, how much for taxi
                        Anywhere near soi 4 should do, I'd say Mint, Ohm from Cascades (though I'm not sure she's still there), anywhere from 250 to 350 including tolls depending on time of day.

Hope that helps Ivor and don't forget the TR  

Comment

oops

Comment

a bit of finger trouble hehehe? Summed it up in a nutshell so no need for any more bone posts from the Newbies or rants from me! Trip reports are a bit difficult living here as I don't make trips, but will keep you informed on my next vias run to Singers.

Comment

ivor,why dont you let the guy to ask what he wants to know?maybe the guy cannot find what he wants,can you see that the guy has less post than you let alone that he joint before you.try and help the guy in a nice way...and do me a favor dont try to pic on me because
                              i am trying to help the guy,and pls remember that me i am not like naja tom.this forum is a succefull forum because of guys like naja tom,you,me, and all the other guys you see everyday in this forum.take it easy with
                              the guy pls...

Comment

Working...
                              X