X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odett from Obsession

Recently found this site in my research for next week's trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. Got a bit lost in these forums but getting there now. Anybody have any comments on Odett? Quite like the exotic curly hair look as it's a bit different!

Is Obsessions Odette still working there?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Last I heard, the original Cambodian Odett was in King III, with the copy version hard at it in Cascade

Comment

confirmed situation as of January 2009

Comment

She is strutting her stuff at Cascades these days..and on soi 5 and beyond..
          See this thread for the after hours Odette :

https://theladyboyforums.com/....soi4

Seems she never stops
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

....this is the pic from "Cascade" Odett and the other Odett i meet in KC3 three week's before....,and stay with her outside on Nancy's Birthday' party....very selfconfident and look's stunning with her "african-haisstyle" great !!...we get together but later i have to leave her for give Nancy my birthday-present

.....but she is in my "to do next time sure" book.....
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

(gazz469 @ May 20 2009,18:08) Recently found this site in my research for next week's trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. Got a bit lost in these forums but getting there now. Anybody have any comments on Odett? Quite like the exotic curly hair look as it's a bit different!
              If you've only seen the site recently its probably the Odette from Cascade you fancy .

If that is the case make sure you have plenty of lead in your pencil for that one ....
              Attached Files
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Cascade Odette was there 2 weeks ago, for sure
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Odet from Obs, is a 100% bottom. I think if she had the money, she'd be a SRS candidate.
                  Odette from Cascade, I've never been with, but seems quite the opposite from what others have said.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

number #44 from Cascades Odette on April 13th drunker than a Thai on Songkran.....

Odette from cascades with a reputation of a solid performer.

She does have an exotic look to her, to me she looks a like a black girl amongst a sea of ladyboys at Cascades.

75873.jpg

post-18-2-76105-IMG_0436.JPG
                    post-18-2-75873-IMG_0432.JPG
                    post-18-2-75873-IMG_0433.JPG
                    post-18-2-76105-IMG_0434.JPG
                    Attached Files

Comment

....that's her preferred position in room......or her seciond face.....
                      Attached Files
                      xxx

Comment

Thanks forum for your responses. As a newbie the pics you guys have are unbelievable Will check her out in about 10 days. Putting some oyster lead in the pencil jimslim! Sorry to hear he/she is a bottom only.

Comment

Are we sure Gazz469 isn't talking about the 'original' Odette fronm Obsessions?  Especially as he refers to her 'feature' hairstyle.  Lefty's comment about a bottom was referring to this one surely ... ?

I have used someone else's photo, cropped!
                          Attached Files
                          TT

Comment

My comment was referring to that one, which looks like Obs Odet to me.
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(TTChang @ May 21 2009,12:10) Are we sure Gazz469 isn't talking about the 'original' Odette fronm Obsessions?  Especially as he refers to her 'feature' hairstyle.  Lefty's comment about a bottom was referring to this one surely ... ?

I have used someone else's photo, cropped!  
                              .....yes, and this Odett stay in KC3 now......
                              xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X