X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Bar being refurbished

Jay told me tonight she is commencing a re-modeling of the bar commencing on Sunday 31st. The bar will continue to be open during regular opening hours however during the daytime areas are going to be updated, painted etc etc.

seemingly she feels the bar looks "mai suay" hence her decision. From what she told me, she is going for some kind of black and mosaic mirror image - so heaven knows what the end result will look like. I asked about the bar stools and she said they are all being updated and either re-covered or replaced during low season.

she also advised that all the sofas are due to be re-covered and updated. I will find out more when I see whats happened.

Cheers
    mardhi

Footrail?

Comment

Apparently she is waiting for your donation as you promised some many moons ago

Comment

News to me. She hasn't shown any interest in the foot rail party I have now long forgotten about bugging her for!

Comment

God knows what will be first....

1) footrail in guess.....

2) or Stogie in Phuket.....

come on Pentire...what are the odds??
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Before i had finished the first line of mardhi's post i had a little chuckle to myself thinking, how many posts before stogie asks about the footrail!
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Can they put a hatrack in for all those hat wearing Americans. You can always tell who they when they show up in their baseball caps. Why do they wear them at night? to hide their balness I'm guessing.
              Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

(p4player @ May 31 2009,15:57) Baseball caps. Why do they wear them at night? to hide their balness I'm guessing.
                Your spot on old boy
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I wear boxer to hide my ballness
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(p4player @ May 31 2009,23:57) Can they put a hatrack in for all those hat wearing Americans. You can always tell who they when they show up in their baseball caps. Why do they wear them at night? to hide their balness I'm guessing. [sic]
                    I know several BMs who regularly hang out at Guess and wear hats...Only one is a Yank...

And perhaps they all do wear them to hide their baldness...So what?

What do you wear to hide your stupidity?

BTW:  It's two words "hat rack"  not "hatrack" and  "baldness" not "balness"...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I stole Sev7ens hat once and he stayed indoors for a week!

Comment

(p4player @ May 31 2009,23:57) Can they put a hatrack in for all those...
                        Isn't that when some fella scores three goals?

Comment

A gentleman should always remove his hat when greeting a lady or ladyboy
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

[quote]
                            (kahuna @ Jun. 01 2009,01:04)
                            Originally posted by p4player,May 31 2009,23:57
                            I know several BMs who regularly hang out at Guess and wear hats...Only one is a Yank...

And perhaps they all do wear them to hide their baldness...So what?

What do you wear to hide your stupidity?

BTW: *It's two words "hat rack" *not "hatrack" and *"baldness" not "balness"...
                            I read this at 5 a.m. and it made me laugh....Thanks for a laugh to start my day with Kahuna...haha *

This guy always makes me laugh! *

Cheers,
                            NHscotsman

Comment

Refurbishment eh, let me 'guess', after last week's events it has to be an indoor pool, but i'm sure we'd settle for a jacuzzi.

Comment

Working...
                              X