Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lollipop in Nana Plaza for Post Ops...

Once again i was dragged kicking and screaming around the go go's of Soi Cowboy and Nana (the gg ones that is) last night. A friend is in town so i felt obliged. It was mostly a thoroughly depressing experience. Skanky girls, overpriced beers and awful music.
    The only saving grace being the beautiful post ops of the Lollipop bar in Nana. Now i'm not really one for posties but these girls were quite stunning. One particular girl had blond hair, an ass which put all the GG's to shame and a quite amazing pair of tits. They were so good that i couldn't firgure out if they were natural or not. So in the spirit of research i had a extensive grope. I believe they were hormone induced, which seems quite strange as she had had the chop. Something which she was only willing to flash in my face every two seconds.
    If your going to go into such an establishment i would highly recommend Lollipop, i visited all the bars in Cowboy and most of the holes in Nana. Lollipop out did them all in the enthusiasm and fun stakes. All involved seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves.
    I may actually get round to sleeping with my first post-op some day or maybe i was just turned on by her because i'd been surrounded by boring gg's all night.

(baroncarlton @ Jun. 12 2009,23:06) They were so good that i couldn't figure out if they were natural or not...

I'll bet our Admin chap will be paying there a visit, now!

Comment

So in the spirit of research i had a extensive grope.

Comment

My ladyboy in Lollipop
        You make my cock go steadily-up
        You make me feel so randy
        Though you're missing candy...

Comment

^^^ marvellous

Comment

Lollipop has long been the next port of call when an lb from Obs gets the old meat and 2 veg chopped off.

The mamasangs are friends, or something

Comment

(indianajones @ Jun. 12 2009,19:19) The mamasangs are friends, or something
              Or it might just be that the two bars are owned by the same people.

RR.

(As is Cascade)
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jun. 13 2009,01:58)
                (indianajones @ Jun. 12 2009,19:19) The mamasangs are friends, or something
                Or it might just be that the two bars are owned by the same people.      

RR.

(As is Cascade)
                well there you go, hence the qualifier "or something"

yes?

Comment

There is a post-op in Voodoo also. Her name is Anny.  Picked her up at 3am outside NEP. I got her back without asking if she was a post-op.  Oh well, she's here now, why not!     She was a great screw!  Anny said some people barfine her without knowing she is post-op, even after the deed. I believe it, her pussy felt great.

Some bits ...

NEP: There is pre-op waitress in Mercury that gives a great blowjob, you can get it in the toilet and save the ST room and barfine fee.  A few post-ops are in Carnival. At least one in Hollywood. A waitress in Fantasia (right next to Temptations) is possibly pre-op; ask TTChang about the Fantasia one, he was making out with her and had his hand up her skirt. I didn't check for block and tackle, I was pre-disposed with a 39 kilo spinner.  

Soi Cowboy: At least one post-op in Midnite Bar.

By the way, under-rated for GGs is Fantasia and Mercury (the old Silver Dragon at the top of the escalator) and, some nights, Spankys.

And someone said this before.  The ones working in non-LB places in Bangkok are not always keen on  telling you right away that they are LB. Lots of times, a post-op is working there to "fool" customers (or at least go through the motions of fooling them).

Comment

One of the posties in Lollipop is the older sibling of little hung Gatoon/Cartoon/Kitar of Obs...

A lttle taller and a bit older, but very sexy...Her name is Gatoon/Cartoon as well...
                    I suppose if you barfined both at the same time you could say you had a double feature...

There used to be a couple posties in G-Spot...been a while, so I don't know if they are still around...

The one EyeMahk refers to in Hollywood is very hot...

And, believe it or not, there once was a very very hot pre-op working in Fantasia...Yep, with a dick...Sorry Ozzie...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 12 2009,21:03) I suppose if you barfined both at the same time you could say you had a double feature...

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

According to my inside source, Hollywood has 4 postops, G-Spot has 7, 3-4 in Lollipop, and 3-4 in Voodoo. Usually pretty easy to spot the postops as they are generally better looking and taller than the ggs. Note generally - not always ok?

Also again to emphasize what Eyemahk says, they will generally not admit they are postops, as they are trying to pass as ggs.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

An update for this thread. Voodoo Bar is now 100% postop lbs, the ggs have been let go, and it sounds like many other of the gg bars in NEP are going in this direction as well.

As has been reported by TC, the ggs have been getting less attractive in NEP - the good looking ones moving to busier bars, in Soi Cowboy, etc. Faced with declining numbers of customers, they have decided to go 100% postop lbs in Voodoo. I would not be surprised to see the other bars follow suit.

Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread

Comment

What a world we live in, eh?

Bars booting out the GGs because they suck in favour of boys without tadgers!

I'm really Sexist...

Comment

only in LOS!

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X