X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best shag in Guess Bar?

I am not a regular at Guess but always enjoyed it when In Thailand. I would like to ask the regulars there....who in their opinion offers the best sexual experience, best BJ and generally is great in bed. I have heard Jenny mentioned a few times, Vivian and so on. But be interested to know your opinons and why you think so.

Also does anyone have any new photos of the girls recently such as Jenny and Vivian who are two of my favourites for sure.

Read the forum you lazy cunt.

Comment

Best ride

Haven't heard that since school
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

you fucking lazy cunt
        i long to live in los  

Comment

(bangkokbillie @ Jul. 25 2009,12:18) ... such as Jenny and Vivian who are two of my favourites for sure.
          ... and with a few of those 1K Baht bills you will be their favourite too ... (almost) for sure :-)

Comment

(bangkokbillie @ Jul. 25 2009,12:18) I am not a regular at Guess but always enjoyed it when In Thailand. I would like to ask the regulars there....who in their opinion offers the best sexual experience, best BJ and generally is great in bed. I have heard Jenny mentioned a few times, Vivian and so on. But be interested to know your opinons and why you think so.

Also does anyone have any new photos of the girls recently such as Jenny and Vivian who are two of my favourites for sure.
            Bicycle pump doesn´t get out much , so he wouldn´t know. But i suggest Moo, Joy  or Jenny. Good rides!
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Ive only ever had Jenny from the Guess Bar, but I would recommend her in all "area's" for sure       
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I have to agree, Jenny "was" by far one of the best ones at Guess, but I haven't been going to Guess as of late. I am so sick of the poor attitude of the girls lately and just go to Nana instead.

I also have to agree too.....money can be such a good incentive to a girls performance.

Cheers,
                Nhscotsman

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Jul. 26 2009,06:57) I am so sick of the poor attitude   of the girls lately and just go to Nana instead.  
                  Joy still give you the cold shoulder?
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

sev7en - I haven't seen Joy in months.....maybe once in the past year and then she was sound asleep on the couch and the entire time I was there, she was asleep.

I have no interest in her anymore. I would go with Eye over her in a second, but I hardly never go to Guess Bar anymore unless it's to briefly meet someone before heading to Nana.

Some BM's still love Guess and I do like chatting with Mardhi and the quiet ambiance of the bar, but the poor attitude the girls exhibit to most of the customers and their lack luster interest in working when a customer comes in is a total turn off to the place. The place could close its doors forever I would hardly even notice.

Have a great weekend....
                    Cheers,
                    Nhscotsman

Comment

Best ride?

I once had a Malvern Star 10 speed that was rather delightful, and a Raleigh Dragster (with the three gear-shift on the crossbar, and tassels on the ape-hangers) that was fully sick!

Oh sorry, I saw the header and thought it was the hot-pedals forum.
                      Attached Files
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jul. 26 2009,04:46) Raleigh Dragster
                        Tried one out similar to that and slid off it as the front was so light that it had no grip in corners.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

I have enjoyed having Jenny. Top can't get it up enough to have fun with
                          Mercy

Comment

Ok,

Does anyone else see these comparo questions as pointless?

If you have the looks of Brad Pitt, the charm of Goerge Clooney,the dress sense of Georgio Armani and the appearance of the money of Warren Buffet and are a youngish man you will get one result.

If on the other hand you have the looks of Rumpole, the charm of Serena Williams, the dress sense of Borat and the appearance of money of a back-packer you will get an entirely different result.

We are not comparing Cars, Stereos or electric toothbrushes. You are asking to compare services rendered by persons with emotions, a mind and sense of being. They will fuck you as they please based on whether they see you as a catch, a chore, a newbie with money, or 100 other variables.

Simply put you are wasting your fucking time and demonstrating (to me at least) that you live in a 2 dimensional computer land of lust, and that your experience not only of the other sex but with people as individuals in general is lacking.

I am yet to see 100% agreeance to one of these questions. So stop jerking off, get over here and make your mind up yourself.
                            Rant over.
                            Thank you I feel better.
                            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(bangkokbillie @ Jul. 25 2009,06:18) I am not a regular at Guess but always enjoyed it when In Thailand. I would like to ask the regulars there....who in their opinion offers the best sexual experience, best BJ and generally is great in bed. I have heard Jenny mentioned a few times, Vivian and so on. But be interested to know your opinons and why you think so.
                              Try Eats.
                              Dutch.

Comment

Working...
                              X