X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khao San Road, Bangkok, anyone?

Was just wondering if anyone could suggest or know the whereabouts of any nice Ladyboys in or around Kao San Rd.

Your assistance on this matter would be appreciated&
    Stogie I do appoligise if I've posted this in the wrong section.

Cheers Rusty

Rusty you can find a few LBs lurking in the shadows on Khao San during the night. If you fancy a 10 min walk, there are also some nice ones on Thanon Burnisi on this map. I think mostly at the weekends, and after 11 pm.

Walking along the canal in the direction of the arrows and you will come to this area. There were some at the entrance to Bunsiri also. Bunsiri is at the orange building in the third pic on the right, that is looking back up the direction you came down.

25502.jpg

post-18-2-25502-Bunsiri.jpgpost-18-2-25502-Bunsiri3.jpg
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Thanks for the information Burenboy that will certainly help me. In my quest while I'm In Bangkok.

Comment

(rusty @ Aug. 02 2009,23:50) Thanks for the information Burenboy that will certainly help me. In my quest while I'm In Bangkok.  
        No problem my friend, have fun.

Comment

Also a ladyboy show at a gay/ladyboy club in Damnoen Klang Tai about 20 metres off the main road, with good short time close by. Plenty of talent there for the brave at heart

Comment

I'll check it out Thanks.

Comment

bumblebee.....!
              always to the rescue ....what do we do to repay u!??
              thx
              i owe u a !

Comment

A    normally works fine with BB    

Had a great night out with Tan myself on Kao San Road    
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Any trip reports from this area or the club?

Comment

(s69 @ Aug. 06 2009,07:07) bumblebee.....!
                    always to the rescue ....what do we do to repay u!??
                    thx
                    i owe u a   !
                    A beer will do fine s69, oh and a one way ticket to Los to share it with you.

Comment

Not too sure how specific you want to be. I certainly couldn't give you any names, etc. but after about 9pm the ladyboys start to come out on khao san, especially on the eastern side. there's a mix of good and bad, but most have not had any breast implants.
                      I never recall the ladyboys being present 7 years ago, but they really do flood the street now. Most will just try to pick up a drunkard who has no idea what he's in for.

Comment

(crapee @ Aug. 14 2009,14:44) Most will just try to pick up a drunkard who has no idea what he's in for.
                        Sounds like my first lb experience oh those many years ago!

Messed me up for a long time...  

Comment

Working...
                        X