Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to BKK next week

Hi there,

Had a read through the posts, and have some useful tips. I'm coming to Bkk next week, and would like any useful up to date tips and advice that you might have for me.

First time trip to Thailand....so am very keen to make the most of my time.

Looking to meet very fem, Ladyboys.....

I know you all have so much experience and possibly advice.

Cheers,

Paul

Please don't assume anything is too trivial to tell me....I'm grateful for it all.

Did you check out this thread? The Rookie Thread

A lot of the information in this thread is timeless, and covers most things a newbie must know before coming to LOS (Land of Smiles aka Thailand).

Ask some specific questions if you still need more information.

Welcome to the forums!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Don't fall in love
      Don't settle for the first girl who sits next to you
      Do Ride The Bull
      Don't believe anything Kahuna tells you
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

And remember you are a hansum man.
        TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Sep. 08 2009,08:23) And remember you are a hansum man.
          And you stay hansum as long as you keep buying those lady-drinks
          Dutch.

Comment

Welcome to the board! I second the reading the Rookie thread as it does have great information. You can search the board for answers to your questions but ultimately, you have to experience it for yourself. In Bangkok, Guess bar is a laid back bar where the girls will not maul you as you walk in. IMHO the girls there are very hot! Check out other recommended bars by other posters and have a great time.
            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

hi there! i'm not the most experienced of bm's as i arrived for my first visit to LOS this last wednesday. But as a newbie, and an ameteur if you like, i found my choice of trying out the guess bar as my first stop to be a very pleasent choice. I arrived at the bar early, around 20.00 and there where around 7-8 girls welcoming me in a friendly and not too pushy manner, eventhough i was the only customer in the bar. i got myself a beer and the most beautiful girl was eyeballing me and waiting for my nod to sit down at my table. i, of course gave her the nod and it was a pleasent experience talking to her, and the other girls immideately as she sat down with me left us alone. we played some pool and talked some more and after some fantastic kissing decided to go to a short time place close to the bar. she changed to something more convenient and off we went, just walking across the parking in direction to nana, and into another street. we spent the whole night in the place, paying around 600 baht for the room i think. the thing is though, that i have only been with this one lb the whole time as we really hit it off. and if you are young i must say that paying for a lb's time is not nescessary if you are serious and nice. i haven't. but she is away for a week now so if i go out for some more action i will certainly tell u about my experiences if i feel they can contribute to making your trip as pleasent as possible.

Comment

(barfly @ Sep. 09 2009,00:45) . and if you are young i must say that paying for a lb's time is not nescessary if you are serious and nice. i haven't.
                how does she make a living?

do the girls at the market given you free durian too?
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 09 2009,10:54)
                  (barfly @ Sep. 09 2009,00:45) . and if you are young i must say that paying for a lb's time is not nescessary if you are serious and nice. i haven't.

no, i pay my way around in the market of course. what i meant to say was that i think if u meet a girl u like and she likes u it's possible to take her out on some regular dates and get free boom boom, just like with an ordinary girl. show her some real affection treat her nice and a little romantic and you can have a great time! it depends what your objective is i guess. have as many girls as possible or get some real quality time with one in particular.. of course you can then state that paying for meals and taxis in the end is like paying for the time she gives u, but if you went with a none working girl you would still have to pay for thing like that. and i don't think u would have half as much fun as i've had..

Comment

(barfly @ Sep. 09 2009,21:46)
                    (bigmick22 @ Sep. 09 2009,10:54)

no, i pay my way around in the market of course. what i meant to say was that i think if u meet a girl u like and she likes u it's possible to take her out on some regular dates and get free boom boom, just like with an ordinary girl. show her some real affection treat her nice and a little romantic and you can have a great time! it depends what your objective is i guess. have as many girls as possible or get some real quality time with one in particular.. of course you can then state that paying for meals and taxis in the end is like paying for the time she gives u, but if you went with a none working girl you would still have to pay for thing like that. and i don't think u would have half as much fun as i've had..
                    and how she makes a living? by going with customers as usual. it's not like i occupie her schedule completely. but when she finds time we will meet and have a good time.. and she tell me i can go with other lb's too, no problem. i guess maybe i've been a little lucky here, but why couldn't others have the same luck?

Comment

(barfly @ Sep. 09 2009,21:57) i guess maybe i've been a little lucky here, but why couldn't others have the same luck?
                      mai lu si
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

I want to be that lucky! But I am old fat and gray so I guess that I will just be a hansom man!
                        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

I'm no expert by any means.  But sounds like you don't need advise. You got it going on, u d man

Comment

what i meant to say was that i think if u meet a girl u like and she likes u it's possible to take her out on some regular dates and get free boom boom...
                            So who pays for the date?

Comment

nhsscotsman. He overpays. 4k for ST, he said.
                              It evens out, driftspunk gets it for free, nhsscotsman overpays.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X