X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Guess Girls on Thursday nights

as part of the new roll out of uniforms at the bar - Thursday is Jeans night - the combination is left up to each girl - however they must wear jeans of some descrption and a white top. as 10 pairs of new boots have also just arrived - it seems to have decided that they are the perfect accessory for the said jeans.

93994.jpg

post-18-2-93995-1.jpg
    post-18-2-93995-2.jpg

Poor Gate Jenny and Beer did not get a look in as they were all busy with customers or dashing off to the ST rooms while this was all going on.

94116.jpg

post-18-2-94116-5.jpg
    post-18-2-94116-4.jpg

Some more of the girls - now Moo really took these boots - I think she has decided she likes the sexy & Slutty look as I have never seen a girl move so fast to grab these boots....

94253.jpg

post-18-2-94253-7.jpg
    post-18-2-94253-8.jpg

Off course, jay had brought her own little designer pair with her
    94350.jpg
    post-18-2-94350-9.jpg
    post-18-2-94350-12.jpg

Comment

Four additional pairs are still on the way courtesy of the postman and most of these are genuine leather. They will also be making an appearance on Slutty sexy Saturday with the leather theme
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the great snaps Mardhi. The girls look great in all the different uniforms I've seen them in.

I'm salivating at the prospect of meeting some of these girls next month. I'm particularly keen on Ant. She looks like such a sweetie.

Hope to catch up when I'm there.
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Looking forward to catching up with you on the 17th tomscan, looks like a visit to the Guess Bar will be on the cards then mate , that girl Moo is doing it for me more by the day

Great pics mardhi    and so good to see Jay back at the helm  
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hey Daveduke.
            Mate I'm chomping at the bit to get there. The day I meet you in BKK to go for a beer at Guess you won't be able to wipe the smile off my face. So many hot Ladyboys to choose from it's sending my head into a spin.
            Can't wait mate.
            See you there.
            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Nov. 13 2009,16:27) *Looking forward to catching up with you on the 17th tomscan, looks like a visit to the Guess Bar will be on the cards *then mate , that girl Moo is doing it for me more by the day * *

Great pics mardhi * *and so good to see Jay back at the helm *
              A couple more from last night...

Cheers
              Koykaeng

13535.jpg

post-18-2-13535-November_2009_320.jpgpost-18-2-13535-November_2009_323.jpg
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Cheers KK
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 13 2009,07:33) as part of the new roll out of uniforms at the bar - Thursday is Jeans night - the combination is left up to each girl - however they must wear jeans of some descrption and a white top. as 10 pairs of new boots have also just arrived - it seems to have decided that they are the perfect accessory for the said jeans.
                  In the second pic, who's the girl on the left. Might have a trip to BKK soon, and want to be very focused
                  Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

Thats Lek - she is new and IMHO hot and sweet. I have another great pic of her somewhere - let me find it - its not been posted yet as its from another uniform set (Gold & Silver, Wednesday night).

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

A gawd i miss that place so much
                      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 13 2009,19:26) Thats Lek - she is new and IMHO hot and sweet. I have another great pic of her somewhere - let me find it - its not been posted yet as its from another uniform set (Gold & Silver, Wednesday night).

Cheers
                        Mardhi
                        Thanks mardhi. I'll be there starting from Tuesday night, so now I can start planning my agenda !
                        Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

Mardhi, please tell me I'm wrong
                          and Fah doesnt have implants now?
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Does anyone know what this girls name is or have contact info? I am heading in March to BKK and would love to see her....
                            Thanks!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Her name is Ant, and you can meet her at Guess Bar, on Soi Nana (4) about a 5 min walk from Nana Plaza in the Rajah Hotel complex. (same side of soi as Nana Hotel).

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X