X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnochios, Patpong...

stumbled upon this LB bar the other day in patpong...

had never heard of it before...

i am guessing you old hands know the place...

it was early evening, and nothing to compare with KC3 or the Nana bars, but its a more low key place and i suspect it may be a day bar?

It is called Pinnochios, it opens about 2 in the afternoon and usually has a mix of 2-4 ladyboys with a few BG's. It is lower key but the quality of the staff is not so good compared to any of the other bars. Ocassionally I find myself drawn to it just for a quiet beer when I am in the area. Not a place high on my list but it is open in the afternoon.

Comment

Please can you give directions Wanderingsam?  Is it near KC3?

Comment

A search of the words "Pinnochio". "Pinochio", "Afternoon", "Daytime Action" would throw up dozens of references.

That is why this Forum has a search function.

It is on Patpong II (Two). *
        Go out the front door of KC3, go straight through the vendors, go down the street with Kings Corner on your left. *
        Pass what used to be Cafe Roma (big white restaurant, with lots of windows, which was empty last June but could have been re-let), on the corner turn left and head towards KFC. *
        About half the distance to KFC go to your right *hand side behind the beer bars, there are a whole bunch of small bars along the wall. *
        Pinnochios is one of them.
        It is before and almost adjacent to the Pavilion Place (Short-time Hotel).

The talent is not great, but if you are in that area in an afternoon, no worse than the talent on the street near the Nana BTM.

Sometimes opens at noon , but always open by 2 pm.

Below - A sample of the LB talent from Pinnochio's 2006, 2007, and 2008

Paor from 2006 - but in September 2009, she was said to be back there after a two year absence
        49494.jpg

Neung and a friend whose name I can't remember from 2007.
        post-18-2-49494-Neung_Pinoch_s_Friend_A8.JPG

Am from 2008post-18-2-49494-Am_Full_length_Nkd_2.jpg

Comment

The quality of talent on offer varies. Last weekend there were a couple of very good looking but hardened pros and a few not-so-attractive LBs available. The blow job room at the back is no longer in use, so the Pavilion Hotel next door is where the action takes place.

Comment

Pavilion Hotel next door is where the action takes place
            That is convenient, but if I am not mistaken those are the most expensive ST rooms in Bangkok. They used to be 300 baht and inexplicably doubled in price some years ago. Have not been back since. 300 baht ST rooms can be found in patpong, but are rare, not very good and probably not open that early in the day.

Comment

Didn't Pinochio's main "claim to fame" used be that it was the only bj bar with ladyboys?
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(jadeite @ Dec. 06 2009,12:33)
                Pavilion Hotel next door is where the action takes place
                That is convenient, but if I am not mistaken those are the most expensive ST rooms in Bangkok. They used to be 300 baht and inexplicably doubled in price some years ago. Have not been back since. 300 baht ST rooms can be found in patpong, but are rare, not very good and probably not open that early in the day.
                Then take Madrid Hotel instead. Patpong I

Comment

Thanks for the tip but too late for me. I was sitting at the beer bar right in front of Pinochio's and kept looking at this wooden door with tinted window wondering what was going on behind said door. Didn't bother exploring this as had a few girls looking after me at the beer bar. My trip ended saturday so I will have to explore this on my next trip to LOS.

Comment

One of the reasons the Pavilion is pricey is they pay 100 baht commission to the girls for bringing their customers there.

Comment

thegames middle pic sums the place up, really not fantastic, i was there in 07 also .

could be better now?

Comment

(deepthroat @ Dec. 06 2009,11:43) Didn't Pinochio's main "claim to fame" used be that it was the only bj bar with ladyboys?
                        si senor
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

I was there yesterday for a quick beer. I was offered a BJ in the back but declined as there was another customer there who really put me off.

Comment

Working...
                          X