X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascades, bangkok

the best bar in the whole world to meet ladyboys now is the Cascades Bar in Bangkok, without question. I was in there one night recently and it looked like someone had opened the flood gates; girls in 2 shifts were filling the stage up constantly and it was packed with ladyboys and more full with farangs than usual, probably about 25. I asked my friend Tac the mamasan how many girls she had on that night; she looked at her notebook and said "46". wow....and 30 of them at least were stunners.

great place and many of our models work in there; Rita, Areeya, Linda, new girls Noon and her room mate Vicky [looking hotter than ever with red hair now], new girl Pim with the long hair in the clubhouse, Soda, Nueng from Jan 15, etc...... not only the best place in bangkok or Thailand but probably the whole world..... where else can you see 46 shemales all in one place, and available to take home for reasonably short cash??

check it out if you have never been there.....you will be amazed

As an old loyal customer of KC3 i have have to agree with JD now that Cascades should be the first port of call now.
    March the 23rd ill be back

popped in a few weeks ago and wow!, the place was alive for a change. The only problem i had was that the waiter guy padded the bill by 500 bht a few days later , he said it was extra ladyboy drinks??.......some things never change.......

Comment

When that stage is full and they play "Superstar" by Jameila ,just watch 'em shake it even more than usual. Me and all the other punters were sitting there with grins from ear to ear.Superb place.
      I know officially the girls in Obs get fined if they get caught giving you a quick shuffle on the back row, but in Cascade they don't seem to give a toss. One girl pushed me on my back on jumped right on top.
      "I am an animal!" she said. Jeez who was I to argue?
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

".....I dont know who you are...but you must be some kind of superstar...." ...hehe..I love this song and whenever I hear this song.....always shake my butt & body ! hehe

well, JaiDee, where is cascade located?? I will visit soon !

who wanna go with me? Raise your hands !

Comment

Comment

stogie bear: you are so cute !!!! jing jing na !! wanna kiss u now .... -blushed-

Comment

lol stoogie
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I will go with you sometime, jackie.....i never need an excuse to go to that awesome place.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Jan. 19 2005,21:58)
                  the best bar in the whole world to meet ladyboys now is the Cascades Bar in Bangkok, without question.  I was in there one night recently and it looked like someone had opened the flood gates; girls in 2  shifts were filling the stage up constantly and it was packed with ladyboys and more full with farangs than usual, probably about 25.  I asked my friend Tac the mamasan how many girls she had on that night;  she looked at her notebook and said "46".  wow....and 30 of them at least were stunners.

great place and many of our models work in there; Rita, Areeya, Linda, new girls  Noon and her room mate Vicky [looking hotter than ever with red hair now], new girl Pim with the long hair in the clubhouse, Soda, Nueng from Jan 15, etc......   not only the best place in bangkok or Thailand but probably the whole world..... where else can you see 46 shemales all in one place, and available to take home for reasonably short cash??

check it out if you have never been there.....you will be amazed
                  Ditto what he said, great talent and the cutest sexiest girls all in one place.

Group of us went there when Ozzie was in Bangkok, place never ceases to amaze me and there are always new girls there almost on a monthly basis.

Comment

Working...
                  X