Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(fleeing @ Jan. 19 2010,11:29) The talent may be new at Guess but the diversity in styles and personalities is as varied as ever. The quality is still high and there are enough girls to ensure that everyone can find a favourite or three  

Just breeze on in, have a chat, make your choice and enjoy.
    I agree.  In my experiences there recently, it's been a virtual cornucopia.

It is, however, presumptuous of us to assume we know what everyone likes . . .

Comment

WOW what a doll !!! Thanks ! Yes I will give the Guess Bar a try in March, shame I won't be in Bangkok too long - only 3 nights. I'll have to make the best of that time But I'll be in Chang Mai too.

Any way today, I just booked a trip for October to Phuket. Does this mean the start of regular trips to Thailand ? I sure hope so !

Comment

When I first saw the newly hired girls probably about 8 weeks ago - I mentioned to Jay that I thought they looked a bit raw and uninspiring !!!! Her comment was something like "do you forget what Eat, Joy, beer look like when they join" - having seen the new staff this week and some 8 weeks later I can see what she means - to say they have for the most part turned from an unsophisticated cackle of femboys into a family of swans is probably an understatement in the extreme. Whilst still naive to a large part, you can see how they have evolved and quickly when you watch them glide across the bar in 5" heels instead of stumbling around and knocking into things

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 22 2010,13:12) ...they have for the most part turned (into) a family of swans...  when you watch them glide across the bar in 5" heels....
          I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask if you have any photographic proof to back up your claims sir?

Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Wow, I must be a retard or something. I remember seeing a map and directions to the Guess Bar in one of the forums. But now I can't find it. Wasn't there a section just dedicated to the place? Can anyone help me out, please ?

Comment

It is here: Location of new Guess Bar

and the map:

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 16 2010,23:02) Sorry, Ohm's no longer working at Guess. .

Any idea where she went RX?

x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Last I heard was that she was back to hairdressing....and apparently quite content with that.

Perhaps a valid reminder that while some girls work bar as long as they can get customers, for others it is just a stepping stone to achieving their goal of 'be like lady'. Although time will tell if Dtom can live with the comparitively low salary she earns from the salon.

Good luck to her anyway!

Comment

nice move, the map to Guess is in the VIP section where all KNOW where it is.

Comment

Mardhi can we have a photo shoot of the resident girls at present in all their beauty. I am about to make my first trip end of Feb and it would be lovely to put names to faces. My knees will be knocking but I will try to be calm. No sweaty palms.............

Comment

Oh to hell with it... see some of you there on Wednesday...

Comment

Just left 3 minutes ago (I'm at the internet cafe across the street). Had a great little time with Moo, that girl is horny 26 hours a day. Couldn't help her out (or off) tonight but bought her a couple of whiskeys and had a nice patdown session.

Lots of stunners in the bar tonight, I only knew a couple of names though.

Jay was actually in attendence I told her Lita from EZY said hello.
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                          X