Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koykaeng - Under the Big Top

Hi Folks,

I've been meaning to post something in the Staff Room to basically let you all know I'm currently in town.  

Spent the first three nights in Bangkok, and have literally just arrived in Pattaya.  Staying at the Evergreen (Areca Lodge new building) so will be interesting to assess over the length of my 10 night stay. The last few trips I'd been staying at LK Renaissance, but the price was getting higher and the service, together with R&M issues made me look for an alternative.

I do understand they have a policy regarding guests being over 20yo, but hopefully that won't be too problematic.

The first night (Saturday) I headed to Guess Bar which was dead, and then over to Nana Plaza.  Temptations was average, Casanova not much better, but thankfully things were buzzing in Cascade.  Ended up having a re-match with Nadia, which was an intereresting way to get things started.
    Attached Files
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Nice tool KK!

Comment

Returned to Guess on Sunday night, and was surprised to find not only Jay, but Jane on deck. There were a few more girls working too, although according to Jay alot of the girls had been barfined early the previous night.

After Guess Bar, I thought I'd check out Obsession Bar, as I hadn't made it there the night before. Despite it being around 1:30am, there was still a nice selection of girls on offer, and being a glutton for punishment I barfined May who is always good fun, not to mention well equipped.
      Attached Files

Comment

Last night (Monday night) caught up with Snick, Socrates, LadyboyCrush and their companions for a nice casual dinner at Sherazade in Soi 3/1.

The last time I ate at this place was with Snick & Rxpharm some years ago.

After stuffing our faces, we all headed to Guess Bar and were soon joined by TTChang.

It wasn't long before Nana Plaza beckoned, so most of us headed over the road.

Whilst in Cascade, I spotted Nan who stopped working in the bar some time ago, but was visiting someone. Arranged to meet her later in the evening, and headed downstairs to Obsession. Once again Obsession was looking pretty good, with a nice selection of well known types and Japanese styled clones....and TTChang looking smug up the back.

Returned to Guess Bar for a couple more Gin & Tonics and sent Nan an SMS to meet me at the bar.
        Attached Files

Comment

After a little 'photo shoot' with the most shocking lighting imagineable, we got down to action..

Does anyone have the phone number of a nice post op to look after me in Pattaya ?
          Attached Files

Comment

There seems to be a common theme to these proceedings so far

Big May , you lucky duck , I always enjoy a romp with her but didn't spy her a few weeks ago .

Fantastic stuff Nathan
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 23 2010,10:51) Last night (Monday night) caught up with Snick, Socrates, LadyboyCrush and their companions for a nice casual dinner at Sherazade in Soi 3/1.

The last time I ate at this place was with Snick & Rxpharm some years ago.

After stuffing our faces, we all headed to Guess Bar and were soon joined by TTChang.

It wasn't long before Nana Plaza beckoned, so most of us headed over the road.

Whilst in Cascade, I spotted Nan who stopped working in the bar some time ago, but was visiting someone.  Arranged to meet her later in the evening, and headed downstairs to Obsession.  Once again Obsession was looking pretty good, with a nice selection of well known types and Japanese styled clones....and TTChang looking smug up the back.

Returned to Guess Bar for a couple more Gin & Tonics and sent Nan an SMS to meet me at the bar.
              ...luck guy, catched Nan up...cause a look at her long time, never meet before, keep the number save for i play Songkran with her......
              xxx

Comment

Great start to your trip Nathan   , looking forward to your Pattaya exploits.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Good stuff KK . You've had quite a "LENGTHY' stay in BKK. (get it !!!)

Cheers DK
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

ya, looks like fun so far KK ...... but are you still walking all right these days??

have fun in Pattaya, I hear the Penthouse is the place to stay!
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Having a good time? Doesn't appear you need our encouragement...

I arrive on the 1st...Hope you're still around and able to walk...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Sorry I can't be with you, but I know you can absorb everything yourself easily and as usual you'll let it all glide through you.

Have a great time, but be careful if you venture into areas with handcuffs, masks, canes, ropes and other instruments of torture.

Comment

After my Bangkok cock-fest, I was looking for a slight change this evening, although I really had no idea exactly what that would entail.

Started the night with dinner at Ruen Thai restaurant (opposite Royal Garden on Second Road) and whilst clearly geared to towards the tourist with the Thai music & dancing, the food was quite good and the vibe very laid back. Dined with Rossco, Thpon (who I had never met prior to last night) and his companion, Stringfellow Suzy.

Whilst at dinner had a phone call from Stringfellows Bob, who had obviously got wind I was in town, so after dinner we all headed into Stringfelllows for a few drinks and a chat. Whilst Stringfellows seems to be the place you either love or hate, I don't mind visiting there on ocassion.
                          Some nice talent on offer, and I did consider barfining a lass named Ae who has worked there on & off for many years.

After Stringfellows, it was over to the Blue Room in Soi Buakow which has one of the most unique collections of ladyboys in town. Some genuinely attractive girls, together with a handful that wouldn't look out of place on a float in the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras.

I was just about to move across to Pooks Swan when this doll waltzed in and caught my eye. Her name was Tai, and I believe she used to work at Pooks in Soi 6, but is now sponsored by a kind gentleman from Norway.

BTW, anything posted inside the Staff Room is not on the public internet if you get my drift....

A few snaps from the delightful Tai whose was a pleasant change, and had me doing the hard work for a change.
                          Attached Files

Comment

---
                            Attached Files

Comment

Holy Shit KK

Love all your choices thus far mate, don't know about that getup you got Nan to wear though..

That's getting a little weird

Comment

Working...
                              X