X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay & I have split up

Simple and to the point - Jay and I recently split up after nearly 4 years together. No point/benefit in going into the details - however Guess Bar remains open and she remains as the owner (as she has always been). We remain on good terms but our relationship has come to an end.

I trust people will understand the sensitivity of this - I instigated the split and so there remains lots of confusion in her mind as to why etc. There is quite considerable 'chatter' already in this relatively small scene so I am setting the record straight and will post something in the main forum in probably 48-72 hours however I am mindful that this remains a relatively private situation and I am not keen to have a load of clowns endeavour to contact her and try to score points with a load of bullshit comments (especially from people who dont know either of us).

My view on Jay has not changed through the time we have been together - she remains probably the smartest, non scheming and most honest ladyboy I have ever encountered in Thailand. Whoever she hooks up with in the future will be one very lucky guy - just its not going to be me.

Cheers
    Mardhi

I'm sorry to read the news Mardhi hope both of you are well and things run as smooth as they can in situations like this, a break is never as easy or as good as one thinks unless both parties understand why and im sure you both do and hope wanker heros or wannabes dont start jumping on band waggon.

SW „¢
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Time for the heroes to sharpen their tongues...
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Mardhi,

I am sorry to hear the news however it seems it is something you feel is best for both of you at this point and times of your lives.

I wish you the best

Steff

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 07 2010,06:06) Time for the heroes to sharpen their tongues...
          I really hope not Bumpa.

It takes a lot of fortitude to have a relationship with a ladyboy as you well know... as nice as people may be to your face there is the sniggering minority to deal with. There is the pressure of having a partner others would happily cut your grass for, or see as being fair game (this has been mentioned by many in the past on this forum), plus many other factors that make it different to hetro relationships or even gay relationships.

I applaud and admire anyone who gives it an honest try, and 4 years certainly demonstrates dedication and effort.

This should in itself be cause for respect.
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

will post something in the main forum in probably 48-72 hours however I am mindful that this remains a relatively private situation and I am not keen to have a load of clowns endeavour to contact her and try to score points with a load of bullshit comments (especially from people who dont know either of us).
            Why would you post anything at all? As you say, it is private.

The more you say, the more fodder you give.
            Mister Arse

Comment

Maybe... but at least there's no 'guesswork' going on.

Hey - what's the betting that se7en finally wore down Jay's resistance with SMSs that read something like "I'm just across the street - dump him and I'll give ya 500 baht!"
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Good luck for the future Mardhi. I hope you will remain an intelligent and considerate poster around here.  

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jun. 07 2010,09:13) Good luck for the future Mardhi. I hope you will remain an intelligent and considerate poster around here.  

Sorry that you have to deal with this aspect of it.  Your concise, well worded post should be enough.

Hopefully for all involved, people don't start acting stupid around here.

Best wishes for both of you.

RJS

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jun. 06 2010,23:18)
                    (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 07 2010,06:06) Time for the heroes to sharpen their tongues...
                    I really hope not Bumpa.
                    You know it's probably started already.

Sorry to hear that Mardhi, but I think it may have been wiser to keep this news to ya'self. It's no one else's business but your own.
                    Good luck to ya fella, I hope both Jay & ya'self find what you are looking for in life. I have met you both on several occasions & both top people in My honest opinion !
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

nah, don't think so...
                      Mardhi doesn't say anything else than "it's over!".
                      A clear and concise information will cut a lot of the crap.

Comment

I am sorry to here that.

I do not know you and never mey jay,

but it is not good when in a brake up.

I hope both of you the best.

take care...AB

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                        General George Patton Jr

Comment

(Stewart @ Jun. 07 2010,08:42) The more you say, the more fodder you give.
                          Exactly. People are going to make up bollocks anyway. Best to keep a dignified silence and let the arseholes say what they want. You don't need your private life on an internet forum.

Having been through similar recently (with GG) myself the best way to get through such things is a shit load of booze, some fast women and a long weekend. There's still plenty more fish in the sea and I know you know enough scally's on here that you won't be short a wingman.

Sad to hear it for both of you but life does go on. Chin up.
                          Beer Baron

Comment

Hey Marhdi I wish you the best but it is a private matter and why do you have to give a statment--its not like you and your girl are Tiger and Elle or VP Gore and his wife splitting up. I dont mean this the wrong way but who really cares? people break up all the time--good luck to both of you but why do you owe the a**holes on this forum any explanation?
                            reflections

Comment

Because we are not all assholes and some of us know Mardhi and Jay and give a shit. None of us give a tinker's fuck about Tiger & Elle or Gore & his fat ass wife but happen to care about people we know. As per your avatar, "reflect" more...

Comment

Working...
                              X