X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It got quiet here about Guess Bar

It seems the guess bar is losing steam here on the forums.

What are the news, how does the current line-up of girls look like?

Will I be welcome to make some pics and post them here?

The world changed - Guess Bar didn't.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I was there last night, decided to go sit on the runway at the airport where it was quieter.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

LOL, what about new faces?

Comment

I would imagine most bars in BKK are more concerned with their very survival than finding lots of new staff at the moment - the tourism industry in BKK was decimated by the red shirts and it will take a while to recover. Lots of bars are letting staff go to lower costs (dont forget they work on Salary systems in BKK much more than for example Pattaya). It will come back for sure - but it probably wont be until November time before you see much dramatic improvement. Having said that it would appear to be a buyers market at the moment as everyone is very very hungry.

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

What doe sthe cuurent lineup of girls look like as mentioned above?

Comment

Generally of Asian appearance, you know the type. Dark hair almond eyes. That sort of thing.
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Not to mention their "widgets"  

You never did get back about me borrowing your bike btw F0xxee  
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hi DD,

If you happen to be in HH and are comfortable at 200kph with your knees around your ears I am happy to take you for a ride....

Wait until I get a spare bike and it's a bit more mellow. The 1198 can be a handful....
                  f0xxee

Comment

Guess Bar has lost a lot of steam, the majority of their superstars from the past have moved on to other things (got old or got the chop). The new line up does not seem to have the same caliber of superstars.

Its still a nice place to meet up, have a few beers and start or end your mongering day. And the girls are nice and always willing to spend the night with you for the right price

It will always be a quiet place to relax away from the Nana/Patpong buy me drink establishments.

Mardhi is right, it will pick up in November...every bar in Thailand can't wait for high season to start.......especially this year.

It's not just the Red Shirts that are going to hurt tourism. I think the predicted drought for this summer will also have negative effects as I can remember a few years back when water was being trucked into Pattaya hotels nightly due to the drought back then...this is supposed to be worse.

Good thing I don't drink water

Comment

Can we get some photographic evidence as to who is working there these days? I've been away for six months and last time I was there I thought things looks pretty good. To hear that they've lost some "stars" sounds somewhat alarming. Who has left and what do the new girls look like? Has anyone visited this place lately and got a camera?
                      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

that's what I wanted to know/see too!

I'll be there in 6 weeks and will bring along my (newly acquired) camera and will try to make pics - but I'd be feeling better about it if I knew the owner agrees...

Comment

Thanks masa
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Is it true that Guess Bar now has a short time room?

Comment

Went to Guess on Thursday night with Mrs F for the usual Pool marathon and had a great night.
                              Many of the old staff in attendence, including Beer, Fah, Moo, Gate and Eats.
                              Jay and sister Jane were also in attendance a little later in the evening.
                              Did we have a good time? yes, but as always its by starting a pool competition and getting the party started.

Regarding Sister Jane: Me and Mrs F were watching her moving around the room from mirror to mirror. She has had a lot of plastic done since I last saw her 2 years ago. We would actualy time how long she could resist her own reflection: the longest interval between mirrors being about 30 seconds!
                              f0xxee

Comment

Working...
                              X