X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascade

Many people refer to Cascade as Cascades. I was under the impression it is singular and not plural or possessive. Is this correct?

Strictly speaking it is cascade, but I've always used the plural.
    Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

It's like "Boeing". Here in the Pacific NW, many people, including some of the Purchasing Agents I've dealt with from Boeing, refer to the company as "Boeings". I've never understood it.
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Was thinking the exact same thing myself PD.    

The apostrophe s  's  -  implies possesion or ownership as in  William E. Boeing's company.

Nasty things apostrophes - there are far too many accidents with them.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Yes OBSESSION also. So is it TEMPTATION or TEMPTATIONS? Casanova or Casanovas?

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 08 2010,13:31) Yes OBSESSION also. So is it TEMPTATION or TEMPTATIONS? Casanova or Casanovas?
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you PG. You're ever so alert.

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 08 2010,22:46) Thank you PG. You're ever so alert.
                  And he is known to most people as PD
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

It's Sunday afternoon in Canada and we're drinking. Lighten up with the alphabet misstep...perhaps I was testing his disciple worthiness...

DD, do you wanna be part of the 12?

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 09 2010,01:17) It's Sunday afternoon in Canada and we're drinking. Lighten up with the alphabet misstep...perhaps I was testing his disciple worthiness...

DD, do you wanna be part of the 12?
                      Me lighten up?     It was meant as a joke not a criticism

And thanks for the offer but Im more than happy with the "Sect" of ladyboy lovers I already know 

Pacman worries me anyway  
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 08 2010,23:36) Pacman worries me anyway  
                        Join the gang
                        Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

What worries me about Pacman is that he may stop posting one day and that's my livelihood in Thailand down the shitter!
                          SHEMALE.CENTER
                          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I'd like to apply for the position DD turned down. I'd like to be one of the acolytes, perhaps the one that gets the gold near the end of the story? What was his name... Jerry? Jules? Jebediah? Juri? Julias?....

I know it will come to me if I just stop trying to remember it.
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 09 2010,13:21)  What worries me about Pacman is that he may stop posting one day and that's my livelihood in Thailand down the shitter!  
                              And now you should be worried that he'll want a piece of the action...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X