X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pics of Cartoon at KC3 or Cascade.

BTW thanks for the tips on finding these chicks. I'll post closer the time about the known whereabouts of a few others. Thanks again for the help. This forum is a great resource, I may even write a short TR myself instead of just lurking

Comment

(PANICOS @ Oct. 08 2010,00:39) I met May i think back in 2003  while she was one of the stars at obsessions,we went a couple of times out for dinner and once we had a
      fuck,she had beautifull tits as you can see from the photos from Koykaeng
      in May 2009 while i was in bkk,few days before i went to Pattaya for the Big Bash we met again and we ended up at my room at Nana hotel.
      There i found out that May had her beautifull tits removed,she was a flat chested ladyboy with a big tool .
      I think that i told somebody at the big bash about her and they couldnt belived it.
      Sorry but for me that puts me off...
      I always wonder why she did it.
      Anybody Knows?
      Otherwise she is a fantastic ladyboy,very clever,and she speaks and write very good english...if any of the bms would like to meet with her pls pm me and i will give you her number,only if you are going to bkk.
      may without boobs? I met her in january 10 and july 10 and she had her boobs on as always She is always in obsession bar and even if she is not the younger one she is always friendly and she has a good attitude as always. Not the best looking in the bar but good service and she accept less money now, probably she start to have some problems to find costumers now. Sorry for my english. that's why I didn't post until now.

Comment

...know some realy big* girls, most outside of Nana, in Cascade have far the legendary Nadia 2 or 3 hidden big's too.........

but i'm on a phill- a *trip now....so havn't bkk-pic's avaliable yet...just some worst one from my mobile-cam...and a happy-endig too...... *

Juri, you sooooooooo naughty na........... ..from this forum..

80548.jpg
        post-1-2-80548-Bild009__Medium_.jpg
        xxx

Comment

Is that cartoon Juri? If so thanks looks like my style

See you end of November in BKK.

Have a great time in PI.

Comment

Cheers Maximus2003, good to hear that May has her Norks still intact. I was gonna go with her March 10 but hesitated and lost my chance.
            Damn that won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
            X