X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick foray

I nipped into Soi 4 last night to check out the action. The following is a selection of pics I took to finish off the night leading into Xmas.

My foray.....

47584.jpg

post-18-2-47584-Ladyboy_threesome_011__Large_.JPGpost-18-2-47584-Ladyboy_threesome_013__Large_.JPG
    dreaming about LOS again

These are two girls from Obsessions. Jane (or Janney), on the left with the fairer hair and enhansed playthings, and May, with such a cute sexy femboyesque body.
    These first nude pics are of Jane.
    47887.jpg

post-18-2-48267-Ladyboy_threesome_020__Large_.JPGpost-18-2-47887-Ladyboy_threesome_009__Large_.JPGpost-18-2-48267-Ladyboy_threesome_026__Large_.JPGpost-18-2-47985-Ladyboy_threesome_006__Large_.JPGpost-18-1-48267-Ladyboy_threesome_022__Large_.JPGpost-18-2-47985-Ladyboy_threesome_029__Large_.JPGpost-18-2-47887-Ladyboy_threesome_002__Large_.JPG
    Attached Files
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Beautiful young Christmas ass! Thanks for sharing!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Next May....

48536.jpg

post-18-2-48536-Ladyboy_threesome_025__Large_.JPGpost-18-2-48536-Ladyboy_threesome_031__Large_.JPG
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 25 2010,12:31) Beautiful young Christmas ass! Thanks for sharing!  
          No problems Bumpa.

I did have a good think about whether to post or not to post regarding the issue of "heros" and their given actions, malicious in intent or not. However I feel the need to "give back" somewhat to this forum whiohc has given so much to me.

I will post later in regards to my play time in BKK and my experiences with the roses of Nana.
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Thanks for posting Tomscam, two real cuties for sure

Doubling up also makes for 'hands free' photography, so win-win

Comment

Enjoy yourself Tom
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

How time flies. I remember when jane was jailbait and would only go with triple5s. I was in there as well last night and all the Lbs seem to be present for once...i took no 17 Amy ..OMG is she beautifull or what..

I think Obsessions is the best bar for the best lookers.

Comment

lol luv the pics you horndog! what a pair of honies.

looks like you've been a good boy and santa's pleased. that's an awesome xmas present mate!

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 25 2010,16:19) How time flies. I remember when jane  was jailbait and would only go with triple5s. I was in there as well last night and all the Lbs seem to be present for once...i took no 17 Amy ..OMG is she beautifull or what..

I think Obsessions is the best bar for the best lookers.
                    You've lost me here? Jailbait??? Triple 5's???

My only comments about Jane was that she was a real lady about taking it in the arse and then playing photographer for me. Not sure if you can tell from the pics but she has a mircoscopic penis and also failed to get hard. Apart from that she was a real champ and if I wasn't the proverbial "fat kid in a chocolate shop" I'd take her again.
                    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 25 2010,13:19) How time flies. I remember when jane  was jailbait and would only go with triple5s...
                      Funny. I was thinking the exact same thing.

How times have changed. There was a time when she wouldn't give whitey the piss off her prepuse.
                      SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

To add some reading to events thus far...

Went out last night at about 9 pm and headed to Patpong. Went straight (pardon the pun) to KC3 as I haven't been there in years and figured that there might be some special talent waiting in the wings for me to discover. I have previously read a thread about KC3 ( https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....9;st=20 ) and had noticed a young Japanese looking LB going by the number 68. I was quite interested in meeting her but after a long scan of the joint and then some enquiries it became apparent that she was no longer in employment at that establishment.

There was plenty of others however to choose so I asked another lovely to sit beside me so that the others would become disinterested in me and allow me to finally finish my beer. The LB's in KC3 did seem on the whole to be quite tall and whilst attractive, I do prefer the smaller fem type to the large praying mantis that is often around. I did make some enquiries as to the bar fining situation and was politely informed that because it was Christmas eve that the BF for the night was 1000 baht. I asked again and found that my ears were not deceiving me. I finished my drink about a minute later and made my way to the BTS and Soi 4 Sukhumvit.

First I made my way to the Guess Bar. I'd had many enjoyable experiences at this establishment in the past but things change and last night I found the vibe "flat" to be honest. Guess defenders may wish to give opposing views, of which many I would agree, however the girls do appear disinterested and really they need to get some new talent in that place if it is to compete with the talent in Nana. I did take Gate from a visit last week and was not impressed by her performance or hygiene. Not one to recommend to others.

Next was Obsessions bar and the finale from that visit is given in pictorial form above. Not much to say except I intend to visit there again tonight and hopefully find another looker who isn't camera shy.
                        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Great stuff. I love an honest review...

Maybe we should move this to 'Trip reports' when it's finished?
                          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Bumpa, you may move it now if you wish. No problems.

Maybe delete this post if you do so.
                            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Looks like Santa's sacks may be full again tonight then Tom

Ho Ho Ho

All the best mate, great report
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X