Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from BKK!

Hi!

I am in Bangkok now. Last night was the first time visiting NEP. Obsessions blew me away. The other lb bars I visited was Casanova and Guess. For some reason I didn't find Cascades or Temptations. I would have thought these would be easy to find in such a small place like NEP. Do they exist still?

Any BM meetings happening soon? It would be nice to meet some like minded people over a beer.

Probably moving to Pattaya tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum and try reading this thread: Nana Plaza LB bars in the daytime

Also here is a map (although not 100% up to date) the main lb bars are listed:

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Cascades is still there! 3rd floor of NANA plaza, soi 4. Temptations is on the floor below.

Go to Guess bar ad tell Gong who you are and he will point out any BMs around.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Welcome to LBF rotund. Have a great time and let us know how you get on
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Have a good holiday, rotund...
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Thanks for the directions all. I think I might find Cascade now that I realise there is a third floor in the NEP.

Comment

I think your eyes were focused on exactly the RIGHT thing last night!

Good luck on your second sojourn!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(rotund @ Feb. 14 2011,17:20) Thanks for the directions all. I think I might find Cascade now that I realise there is a third floor in the NEP.  
                Just look up as you enter Nana from Big Dog's , you can't miss the sign top floor right hand corner .

Enjoy the rest of your trip and don't forget to write a trip report
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Rotund, I hope you have a great time and I look forward to your thoughts and activities Best wishes!

Johnny
                  Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Working...
                  X