X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low season

How are the go-gos looking at the moment? Busy, quiet?

Although I haven't been to LOS since March - I've read reports that Pattaya and Phuket are very quiet right now. As for Nana Plaza, I'm sure it is slower than usual, but probably not as bad as the other two areas. It's been reported the Japanese are still visiting Obsessions - so that may be one of the busiest go go bars during this low season.

Also remember the election is coming up, and if the Pheu Thai win, as polls are projecting, there will be a likely crack down on the bars which Thaksin was doing during his last term in office. He is claiming Yingluck is his "clone" for the upcoming election.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

On my recent trip I went into Obsessions at 11:00 pm on the 16th of June. There were 3 GG's, 15 Ladyboys and only 1 Handsum man. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Bangkok tends not to get so badly affected as Pattaya and Phuket in terms of low season - a) it has business travellers and to them Bangkok is typically much cheaper than wherever they are coming from especially in the P4P field and b) it has a lot of Intra Asian customers such as Singaporeans, Japanese, etc that come year round.

So, I doubt anyone in the bar business is planning on booking the round the world cruise yet, but its not as bad as other areas in terms of the dip down - having said that, Bkk also see less of a surge in 'high season' where the resorts do.

I just think anyone with connections to BKK is grateful that the elections have so far played out peacefully.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

Working...
        X