X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decent short time places around Nana

I used to take LBs to a short time place right in Nana Plaza but last week they said no smoking is allowed in there...

Ok, whatever, I guess I'll have to find some other place where I can have a drink and a smoke while I'm sucking on a nice big fat LB cock...

Anyone can tell me where I should go..?

TIA!

There are 2 short time places in NEP - perhaps the other one allows smoking? Failing that there are short time rooms in the Rajah Hotel, where Guess Bar is located, and the PB Hotel also has short time rooms - which is a slightly longer walk away than the Rajah Hotel.

I'm not sure if the no smoking is something new, so you could give them a call to verify before your next adventures.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I think it's only in this place in Nana Plaza (the newer one on the right hand side when you enter NP from Soi 4). I used to smoke there and no one ever said anything to me but I think there's a new manager there now and maybe she hates smokers or whatever...

Raja hotel is pretty convenient, how does it work there? You just go to the reception and ask them for a room for a few hours..? And can you order some drinks to your room, even if it's very late (3-5 a.m.)?

Comment

I've usually used the PB hotel or the hotel next door, but for a couple of hundred THB more the Dynasty Grande and the Darwin, if they are not busy, will rent ST rooms for a couple of hours- however they could well be non-smoking (if we are referring to tobacco)

Comment

Working...
        X