Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangkok: which are the best places to meet LBs?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok: which are the best places to meet LBs?

Hi, in your opinion what are the best places to meet LBs in Bangkok?
    I above all mean streets or neighborhoods of Bangkok and also bars. I inform you I'm teetotaler and I don't really like bars.

Ok St. Lucifer, I see you're at it again, asking the same question you did about Pattaya. If you read anything at all about lbs in Bangkok, you should know that Sukhumvit Soi 4 has one of the highest concentrations of lbs in Thailand. Yes, I know you don't like bars, but even so, you don't have to order alcohol. There's no other place like Nana Entertainment Plaza that has between 200-300 lbs working in the lb bars there. Also not far away on Sukhumvit between Soi 5 and 7 is Check In Bar that has about 40+ lbs working there.

You will also find a lot of freelancers on the streets around this area as well. There is also Patpong II that has a few lb bars as well, but the numbers are not as high as around Sukhumvit Soi 4. There is also are also a few massage shops such as Nuch's Salon that have lbs on staff as well - but these are not 100% lbs like Tootsies in Phuket.

Check In Bar is a lounge bar, not a gogo bar. It is also low pressure, so the lbs won't harass you for an lb drink - even if you don't like bars, I would suggest you try it out. There is a thread about it here: Check In Bar It's a lot better to look over 40+ lbs with a softdrink or water, than it is walking around on the streets looking for a suitable lb parter.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

It used to be there was alot of ladyboys on the street in front of Nana and nearby. Lately the police have been clearing all the freelancers off the street in Bangkok almost every night. So there is not really a selection of ladyboys around other than in the Bars. They seem to tolerate some girls working on the street but the ladyboys they round up or chase off. Still taking LBs off the street in Bangkok is certainly more risky then taking from a bar.
      There is an extra level of protection taking girls from bars. You have to pay a bar fine sure, but still there is a place to complain if you have a problem with a LB. The LBs don't want to lose their jobs in these bars so they will usually behave. If the girls are not working in a bar there may be a reason which is not good.
      If you are a newbie, I would stick to the bars at first. If you don't like to drink, just think of them as a social club with LBs.

Also the police don't' have any problem with you taking LB from bars, everyone gets their cut this way. You just don't know what they might do if they come across you propositioning a street LB. What you save in Barfine you may lose in Police bribe. (Prostitution is still technically illegal in Thailand).
      Also street girls are more likely to be working for some foreign mafia like the Russians. Mostly you have to worry about this with GG girls but just be careful.

That being said the freelancers lately tend to be more towards Sukhumvit in Bangkok. Alot of them will be in the area in front of the Landmark hotel possibly at one of the pop up bars there. The spot in front of Nana Hotel sign where they usually are is empty almost all the time. I used to like to sit at Big Dog and watch all the freelance LBs work. Now there is not much to see.

There is also Cockatoo LB bar on Soi Cowboy but I have never seen any girls working on the street around there.

Additionally if you go over to the Silom area of Bangkok there is one or two LB Bars around the Patpong night market.
      Also there is various freelancers on the street from time to time.
      Silom is more high class area than Nana and you will find alot of expensive hotels and restaurants in the area. It is also a good place to stay if you don't like the hustle and bustle of the Sukhumvit area. Silom is near all the embassies and caters heavily to Japanese Golfers and business men.

As RXpharm says, Check In Bar is probably the best place in Bangkok with alot of girls and low pressure.
      You can just go hang out and decide who you like. Guess bar is also pretty good but apparently closed.
      For the most part, the bars in Nana Plaza are fairly high pressure. I would recommend Temptations in Nana over the others just due to the cheaper bar fines and lower pressure. The girls seem nicer and friendlier too.

As you can see in the picture, the police have actually coordoned off the area in front of the Nana Hotel where all the LBS used to stand.
      Now you will only see the odd GG standing around this area, most of the time they are super skinny which is a good sign they are probably on drugs.
      As you can see there is one really skinny girls working there in this picture, being that it is 1pm in the afternoon she is probably on drugs and desperate to be out this early in the daylight.

DSCN3795.jpg
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks for the update Crag - hopefully the crackdown on freelancers on Nana (Soi 4) and Sukhumvit is temporary.

Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
          Thanks for the update Crag - hopefully the crackdown on freelancers on Nana (Soi 4) and Sukhumvit is temporary.
          I would really watch what you do on the streets in Bangkok these days.
          Police seems to be clamping down and possibly are targeting foreigners lately whether legitimately or not.
          Martial law gives them wide sweeping powers to stop and search as they see fit.
          Some of these articles say they are checking patrons coming out of bars, however I have never seen this.
          There is a lot more cops on the sidewalks during the day for sure, at night there also seemed to be more around also.
          They were out actively chasing away girls and LBs and giving out tickets and towing away vehicles regularly.
          As a result the traffic is little better on Soi 4.

All the latest top stories and breaking news. Thailand’s most credible source of Thai and international developments. In-depth business and political news, leading Lifestyle trends, broad international sports coverage, plus English language learning

YouTube Police in Bangkok are ramping up their harassment of tourists, demanding identification, performing strip searches, taking urine samples, and,...

A growing number are being stopped, searched and harassed in the main tourist precinct of the Thai capital.

Tourists heading for Thailand over the festive period are being warned to take care amid reports that police are conducting random searches on foreigners in the heart of the capital.

They seem to be mainly on Sukhumvit from what I have saw, but I was never bothered. I think i may avoid Sukhumvit as much as possible next time.
          Alot of the time I am walking around with a LB and may be some of the reason i have never been stopped ever.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Try It

Hi,

If you want meet ladyboy without go in the bar, you have many option. When I travel in Bangkok, I like to enjoy little party at Tawandang Brewery. I always see fews group of ladyboys there who come for take good time. Easy to talk, easy to meet.

You also can go to some club like Insomnia or Spicy. Not a lot of ladyboy (some of club not allowed them to get in), but I already meet few there. But all are freelance.

Enjoy It

Kalvin
            Have a look to my personal website about Ladyboy: click here

Comment

kalvinalfa, thanks for the tips - where is Tawandang Brewery?

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to more posts from you!

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
              X