Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on KCIII

Guys,

No more KCIII for me. I have not made it to KCIII for 3 years, and not planning to go back. Sure they have some of the best looking girls there, but too many are cut, or are limp with no hope of raising the bridge. For me there is nothing worse than seeing a beutiful girl, spending time with her, making friends, to find out she doesn't have the package. I feel real guilty sending her away when I in fact do like her. I know I'm shallow, but that's what I am. If I'm looking for a girl, I go to a GG bar.......

Any of you guys spend some time with a sweet thing to find out she was cut? What did you do? Blow her off at that point, or go through with it "because your a nice guy"? Or don't you care..cut, limp, un-cut....it's all good?

I'll take Casanova or Obsessions (my recommendation) any day. Good looking girls and you know what's instore for the evening.

Is it just me guys?

Lotusman

You've got company Lotus ... I haven't been to KC3 (a.k.a. Noodle City) in ages. I'd add to your list Honey Bar (which is more a gathering point for the Soi Cowboy LBs than anything else) as I think some of the best looking LBs on the site hang out there -- May, whose pictures don't do her justice IMHO, and Joy who never seems to be around when I am, and a couple of other cuties whose names I've forgotten. I'd say the Honey Bar crowd is a little wilder (Jon seems to agree given his response earlier to my questions about Honey B.

Comment

the only times i go into that place is to recruit models and to show it to customers from the website who want to meet up there and chase some girls. The place gives me a massive headache; the music is beyond horrible and so loud you can't even think [doesn't the management GET this??], and the girls give you the hard sell and it's just not worth it! sure, the girls are pretty but I betcha less than 10% of that place will actually give up a load and be fun in bed, so why go in there?

as for the post-op thing, lotus, i have had the same problem [but not recently; i have enough friends there now where I can just Natalie or someone else who has a dick and who doesn't]. but 2 years ago i used to go in there and flirt with the girls, and sometimes one would sit on my lap and be all nice to me and of course my dick would start to rise and i would be thinking " i am taking this girl home"; then you ask her if she is 'cut' or not, and when she says yes, your heart sinks and you are thinking of how the hell you can get out of there. this happened to me on at least 3 occasions and you just have to be honest; i can't even get hard with you in my bed so i have to leave now! sorry! of course, Lotus, because we are basically nice guys we feel like shit all night and feel guilty, but i'll be damned if i am taking someone home that i have no interest in. usually a 500B tip will smooth this over nicely as you head for the door and over to Obsessions.

which begs the age-old question; why the hell are these girls working in kc3? there is a place right across the street owned by the same people, and they have ALL post-ops; if we want that we can go over there! KC3 should be only for pre-ops.

I guess the management there is making enough from their other dumps to not give a shit, but if they would turn down the music, play something where you can actually decipher the lyrics, and have all pre-ops, [and oh ya, NOT pad the drinking bill with outrageous add-on's], they might actually, you know, have some more customers? but not this guy until all those changes are made.

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X