X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More  KC3  bad news

sent in by a friend who wishes to remain ANON.....are they TRYING to go out of business??

Bangkok:
    Tell the members to beware rip offs in KC3. I've been there many times over
    the years and never had a problem before, always had a good time and always
    barfined one of the girls before leaving. This time however, perhaps because
    there are so few tourists, they tried to whack up my bin to 3000 Bt., and
    that's after I'd bought 3 girls a drink plus drinks for the mamasan and the
    waitress and already barfined one of the girls. Anyway with the mamasan
    looking like Sonny Liston's brother in a frock, I confess to feeling a tad
    intimidated but I was so mad I refused the bill straight out and negotiated
    it down to 1500 which was still too much but not worth getting a beating
    over. The one I barfined is called Wanida (Zen) and she is a real crazy,
    must be on speed on something but still a lot of fun in spite of that.

something doesn't ring true about that post..

KC is a King's group bar and they as a rule are less likely to rip you off than any of the bars.

Anyone that goes there should check the bill (not bin, that is just the way it is pronounced) every time they add drinks to it.

I have been going to Bkk for 15 years and have never been ripped off by a padded bill.. but then, I check it every time something gets added to it.

Comment

Hello Jon,

My past experience has always been that if you make a play of looking at every piece of paper that goes into your bill holder then you are less likely to have a problem.

If you find that there is a problem with the bill and I mean more than about 20-25% - less than that forget it it's probably not worth the hassle
      Your best bet is always to get the Mamasan and explain the problem to her. This is more or less a win win situation. If there is no scam and it is just a mistake - she loses face. If there is a scam and she is not in on it - she loses face. If there is a scam and she is in on it - she loses face. I know I'm more or less the Mamasan where I work

But (Asian politics) - YOU show NO emotion .
      Just explain (With a sort of no-commital smile) why the bill is wrong. Do NOT raise your voice or lose your temper - this is a loss of face for you.
      If the Mamasan will not sort out the problem ask her to get the manager - this would be a serious loss of face for her - normally she will come close to licking your boots at this point  
      Remember - never ever raise your voice - always look as if you just asked for the time of day or to buy a postage stamp   .
      It's the Land of Smiles - Smile

I know it sounds really crazy, but I was taught by some of the best people in my business.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

I'M SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT PADDED BILLS.K GROUP ARE ALL THE SAME, THEY AND THE MAMANSANS ARE IN ON THE SCAM.POINTLESS TALKING TO THEM, YOUR ASTUPID TOURIST TO THEM, EASY PRAY. THATS THE WHOLE PROBLEM WITH PAT PONG THESE'S DAYS.ITS FOR TOURISTS.WHEN YOU DO GET A GIRL SHE IS OUT THE DOOR AS SHE WIPES THE CUM OF HER TITS.THE SERVISE IS BAD THEY WANT TO GO TO A SHORT TIME HOTEL NEAR PAT PONG. THEY WANT IT OVER AS SOON AS POSIBLE SO THEY CAN GET BACK TO THE BAR AND FIND ANOTHER PUNTER(NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, THERE WHORES ITS THERE JOB) THEY WANT IT ALL THERE WAY. HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLLS THE TUNE. THATS YOU
        THE BILL PADDING IS THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK, YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME BUY A FEW GIRLS A DRING AND THE MAMASAN ONE FOR DOING HER JOB(FUCK KNOWS WHY GUYY BYE MAMASANS DRINK)THEY PAD THE BILL AND YOU FUCKING PAY IT. OCCASIONALLY A GUY WILL KICK UP A STINK AND YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY AND THEY WILL CUT THERE RIP OFF.CALL THE POLICE AND THEY WILL SCURRY FOR THE HILLS , THE TOURIST POLICE ARE AT THE END OF PAT PONG ON SILOM RD GUYS.
        OR BETTER STILL AND I CANNOT ENPHASISE THIS STRONGLY ENOUGH
        PAY AS YOU GO DONT HAVE A BIN ITS A SILLY EXPAT THING TO DO YOU WILL ALAWYS BE RIPPED IF YOU DO
        SO PAY AS YOU GO AND DONT FUCKING GO TO KINGS GROUP BARS THEYA FUCKING RIP OFF
        I GO TO CASANOVA AND OBSESSIONS, NEVER HAVE ANY TROUBLE ( I PAY AS I GO)EXCEPT FOR A FEW GIRLS SPITTING ABUSE AT ME FOR NOT TAKING THEM. HAHAHAH NEXT DAY THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE LMAO

Comment

I'M SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT PADDED BILLS.K GROUP ARE ALL THE SAME, THEY AND THE MAMANSANS ARE IN ON THE SCAM.POINTLESS TALKING TO THEM, YOUR ASTUPID TOURIST TO THEM, EASY PRAY. THATS THE WHOLE PROBLEM WITH PAT PONG THESE'S DAYS.ITS FOR TOURISTS.WHEN YOU DO GET A GIRL SHE IS OUT THE DOOR AS SHE WIPES THE CUM OF HER TITS.THE SERVISE IS BAD THEY WANT TO GO TO A SHORT TIME HOTEL NEAR PAT PONG. THEY WANT IT OVER AS SOON AS POSIBLE SO THEY CAN GET BACK TO THE BAR AND FIND ANOTHER PUNTER(NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, THERE WHORES ITS THERE JOB) THEY WANT IT ALL THERE WAY. HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLLS THE TUNE. THATS YOU
          THE BILL PADDING IS THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK, YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME BUY A FEW GIRLS A DRING AND THE MAMASAN ONE FOR DOING HER JOB(FUCK KNOWS WHY GUYY BYE MAMASANS DRINK)THEY PAD THE BILL AND YOU FUCKING PAY IT. OCCASIONALLY A GUY WILL KICK UP A STINK AND YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY AND THEY WILL CUT THERE RIP OFF.CALL THE POLICE AND THEY WILL SCURRY FOR THE HILLS , THE TOURIST POLICE ARE AT THE END OF PAT PONG ON SILOM RD GUYS.
          OR BETTER STILL AND I CANNOT ENPHASISE THIS STRONGLY ENOUGH
          PAY AS YOU GO DONT HAVE A BIN ITS A SILLY EXPAT THING TO DO YOU WILL ALAWYS BE RIPPED IF YOU DO
          SO PAY AS YOU GO AND DONT FUCKING GO TO KINGS GROUP BARS THEYA FUCKING RIP OFF
          I GO TO CASANOVA AND OBSESSIONS, NEVER HAVE ANY TROUBLE ( I PAY AS I GO)EXCEPT FOR A FEW GIRLS SPITTING ABUSE AT ME FOR NOT TAKING THEM. HAHAHAH NEXT DAY THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE LMAO

Comment

Just read Trinks column in Bangkok Post and he said the Kings Group closed Queen Castle 1 and move all the ladies over to Queesn Castle 2. Obviously business is not good right now.

Comment

I have been jacked in this place 2 or 3 times....i avoid it as much as possible and I have no doubts about what the member sent me..... I have seen it with my own eyes more than 5 times; people get their bill and their eyes get all wide and they start complaining to no avail. I have even seen it with my own cup; i just pay the bill and get the hell out of that shithole as quickly as possible.

the only reason i will ever walk in there these days is to find models, but since you guys don't like post-ops and you want to see a hard dick, what's the point?

obsessions= better

Jon

Comment

I prefer Obsessions myself. KC3 to me has no soul and the music is usually rubbish and always too loud. I do like to go along there now and again to see if there is any new talent .
                They have never ripped me off, though I am aware of others that they done.

Paying as you go is a good option, but always be aware what notes you are handing over. The other favourite trick is change for a 500 Baht note when you gave them a 1000. That has been tried on me but not in KC3.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

The last time i was in there you had to hold your breath to go to the shithouse,,,nothing but a dirty fucking dive in my books,and a bunch of money grabbing whores.
                  The days are numbered for KC3.

Bali_Ken

Comment

I've only had trouble there once out of a dozen visits
                    They stuffed some extra drink recipts in my holder, at the end of the night I took all the recipts seperated them into two piles, mine and NOT mine. Handed them the correct pile, payed exactly what I owed and left no tip.
                    One trick is to smile the whole time, not get angry and not make a scene. If you play by there rules, it'll be a lot easier.

I still go to KC3, last week there were a lot of cuties.
                    Casanova also has a lot of new girls.
                    I didn't see anything new at Obsession Ubut it was very last midweek - I'll try again)
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Never go to these dumps. Classless holes, and not my style.

If I did want to hook up with a girl I would do it through this site, and not through a shit-hole noisy-ass shack that calls itself a 'club'!

Screw the lot of them.

Comment

Further more I wish to hell there was a nice quiet ladyboy bar where you could hear yourself think and talk, and just have a quite game of pool and a half decent jukebox...

Ooops! Wrong country!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 03 2003,02:37)
                          Further more I wish to hell there was a nice quiet ladyboy bar where you could hear yourself think and talk, and just have a quite game of pool and a half decent jukebox...

Ooops! Wrong country!
                          There is one such bar. Sally's Bar in Jomtien Beach. Pool table, normal music that you can hear, but not have to shout to talk over.

Comment

also one other place Stogie; you and I met there with Oh and May a few months ago.....the often-mentioned Honey Bar behind Soi Cowboy, 'member? there is a pool table there, you can actually converse with friends or ladyboys with no overly-loud music, and the beer is cold and only 80B per bottle. not as cheap as in the 'suberbs' where you live but better than the Big 3 bars. best part; it's outside.

great place to hang between 9 and 11 before you do the REAL hunting; i have been there a dozen times and it's just my style there. you can dress like a bum [my favorite style] and relax and there is no smoke or loud crap music and no hustle from the girls. remember stogie-man? i introduced you to my friend Oh and you were really impressed [I am equally impressed with her also].

Jon

Comment

Working...
                            X