X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casanova

Ok ... I have been out of the scene for some years, because I lived together with the ladyboy of my dreams. Now we are departed and on my trip to bangkok I visited some bars again.

Gentlemen, I really was shocked! Compared with the scene 5 years ago it is really terrible! Never seen such obtrusive ladyboys in Thailand before.

The worsest of all was the Casanova. Entering this place I immediatly had about 6 Ladyboys around me. 2 grabbing my dick, while 2 others tried to steal my money. Paying my coke means that in the moment I opened my wallet about 10 hands tried to catch a bank-note.

In my life I have been in many disreputable places. I´ve been with Bonecas in Sao Paulo. I meet the street girls in Italy. I visited the hell on earth - Falkland Road/Kamatipura in Bombay and fucked a Hijra there. But I never ever faced such a shit.

KC3 and Obsession was ok, but it was not so charming like the secene was before.

A freelancer in the Sukhumvit area - asked for 1000. In the hotel she wanted 4000 as I denied and asked her to leave she hit me. I am a friendly guy, so I did not hit back, I ask the hotel-security to remove her.

About the same for Phuket. Samui was the way I know the bar scene in Thailand from earlier years.

All in all, I will look for a new girl-friend. A secretary, hairstylist or what else. But I never will meet any prostitutes in Bangkok or Phuket again.

Well, I don't know if you were just unlucky, but......none of that has happened to me in a dozen visits in tha last 12 months

Sure, you get some attention walking into Casa and Obsession, but 10 hands trying to catch a bank note.....???
    Mister Arse

Comment

It really happens - a friday night about 10 pm and just one guest - me! It terrible looks like a struggle for survival. And as I wrote obsession was ok and there have been guests.

Comment

I can at least halfway back you up on this, tuktuk, because i know that some of these girls can be aggressive, but i have never seen it quite as bad as this. obsessions and KC3 they come at you like sharks and it gets really old, but no one has ever reached for my cash. cascade isn't too bad; i have been in there twice now and the girls pretty much leave you alone and let you drink your beer and look around.

i agree that the hooker scene is not too cool but if you have some patience you can find a few gems that are better than the rest. not ALL hookers are bad people after all.

Jon

Comment

@Jon

I never would think all hookers are bad people. I just noticed the change in the scene and I write about this agressive behaivior and the ignorance of some girls.

Years ago you could walk in these bars, have a drink, speak if you want and look for a girl you like. That is over. In my eyes most bars and many girls lost their typical thai-habit, which made them so beautiful. It was always different to brazil or mexico or germany, my homeland.

For example in the obsession bar a girl catch me at the door and go with me to a free seat. She served my coke, ask if I want to go with her. I denied and she ask for a tip. Thats ok and I am far away from a miser. When I open my wallet for a tip and she graps for a 500 baht note. Thats not the kind of girl I want to be with, thats not the kind of place I would like to stay.

I could observe another nice scene in Phuket. Many Police around but one Ladyboy was selling her yabba - she was selling much.
          I was wondering, why she don´t fear with so many police around. We all know the high fines you can get if you where catched with a small amount of yabba in your pocket. Than I saw the reason - her yabba stock was in the trouser pocket of her drunken "lover" (customer) and he always made a happy face when her hand was in his pocket

Before you think I am a newbie I must say, that I am travel agent. I was 1970 first time in Thailand, I speak Thai and I even can read it (not write - no idea where the problem is).

The Land of Smile changed really much in the last years but I never thought before that the bar scene change so much to the bad site.

Comment

Casanova does suck. I don't go in there anymore because it is such a turn-off being hasseled by so many LB's.

Comment

Hey there Tuktuk... Welcome to the fray...

Guess what? I am your latest fan...

Believe it or not folks... I have only been to one of these ladyboy bars (apart from The Honey Bar, but that doesn't really count!) and I will never go back to another one unless someone else is footing my beer bill!

I went to Kings Castle 3 in Patpong with Kui about a year ago at about 7 in the evening to see TukTak... (She is no longer there, folks!)

What a fucking horrible experience it was... exactly as you described it... money grabbing fuckers wouldn't leave me alone, (and I was with KUI!!!)

Like you, I now avoid these crap-houses, and keep my sanity. Luckily there are thousands of ladyboys everywhere and not just at these festering shit pits.

If you want to be humiliated, ripped off and deafened by the noise then knock yourself out...

There is a market for a real ladyboy admirers club where a smart businessman operates the bar, and not some fuck-wad Chinese-Thai with his toungue up a cops arse!

Still... this IS Thailand... makes a hard man humble eh?

Comment

I was in Casanova in September - it was not that bad. OK when you walk through the door a bunch of them hassle you, but I was firm and just shooed them away, stating that I wanted a beer and to watch the LB's dancing whilst I made my choice.
                There was about 10 other punters in and about half of them were doing the same without a problem.

Comment

I was in Casanova 2 years ago, (I knew Talisha was working there so thats why I went in). At first the same thing happen to me...5 ladyboys sat down around me and asked for drinks, grabbed my dick etc...I told them I wanted to sit down and relax and enjoy the show...one minuit later Talesha showed up dancing on the scene and I did´nt take my eyes off her for a second....the other LB´s noticed this and dissapeared emmediately, haha seem like she got great respect in Casa...
                  She absolutely got my respect, she was my first.

Comment

Stogie Bear writes: "Luckily there are thousands of ladyboys everywhere and not just at these festering shit pits."

I will be in Phuket and BKK in January and would love to have your (and anyone else's) advice as to where to find them.

Comment

Well, finding them and meeting them are a little bit different! Also I don't know about Phuket at all! (Never been!)

Finding them is easy... department stores and supermarkets and restaurants etc... Of course if they are passable then you won't know wil you!

My best advice is to do what I did and go online. That's how I met Kui, and we have been together everyday for over two years now!

Go to RCA (disco) and you'll eventually meet a load of them too! They may not be 'up for grabs' etc, but there are ladyboys in every walk of life over here.

Kui works as a marketing agent in a factory in the south of Bangkok. net year she will be promoted within the company and she is doing very well for herself these days. When she is out withthe girls you wouldn't ever think that she was a ladyboy, so you'll miss a bunch of them when you are looking!

So the internet is the best place to go. Also if you know a few of the girls from the site they may well have friends who are ladyboys but not in the biz per se!

It took patience for me, though, and I got through a few weirdos on line before I found Kui!

Comment

90daysanuk and whoever involved

c.u. in bkk - I wish

keep in touch and write to [email protected] and I´ll let you know my thai mobile number when I got one. Good company would be nice while entering to RCA or other more exotic places.

gg

Comment

I was in Casanova Monday of last week. I didn´t see any change in aggresivity from an earlier trip. I found that as in Obsessions and Cascade if you give a smile and say "no thanks" you don´t get hassled. By the way, very ST was still 1000 in all three bars however the bf are really outrageous, 600 at all three. The girl I took out from Casanova was down on the members of this page. I told her that there are probably all kinds, but that generally it seemed to me that there are good people here. I wonder who is screwing up our reputations with the girls. She was a friend of May´s too and told me how nice she is.

Comment

Stogie,

What chatrooms do you suggest? Bangkok.com? I don't think they have a ts room. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comment

Tuktuk and Stogie,

I tend to agree with both of you on this point about getting mobbed by LB's as soon as you walk into an ago go bar. Paddy and I went to check out Cascade when we met up in October. Literally as soon as we walked in the door we were mobbed. We sorted them out quick time and politely, grabbed a seat and the LB's of "our" choice sat and had a drink with us. I can't remembr the one I was with but Paddy was all over Pop maybe that is why Lilly was giving him such dirty looks !!!!

Even as we sat there, watching the show, chating with out respective LB's or each other, the other LB's in the place kept walking by asking us to buy them drinks etc. It really did not make for a particularly enjoyable or relaxing experience. Maybe LB's should take a leaf out of the books of the free lancers in the Soi 7 Beer Garden. No one fights over you there and no one mobs you either.

Comment

Working...
                              X