Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC3 *new story

this is from a reliable source;

Kings Castle 3 is NOT going all post-op, as has been reported and rumored for the past few months. all the post-ops will now be moving to Kings Corner, and that will be a strictly post-op bar, whereas now it is mixed ladies and post-ops. all ladies will be moving from there, and only post-ops will be allowed to work there at all.

in KC3, only pre-ops will be able to work. IF this is all true, and i got it straight from the mouth of a pre-op that works there, this is good news indeed. it will still be an overpriced shithole with way too lous music and girls with a my-shit-dont-stink attitude, but at least if you go in there now there will be no guessing as to whom is what; if you chat up a girl, she will have a dick!

hear there will be a 1-month close-down time soon to refurbish the joint, and then re-opening in february with all pre-ops. if anyone has heard anything different, please let us know.

regards jon

Great news. It would have been very stupid, (opps, sorry forgot this in Bangkok) for them to have gone all post-op. I agree that this will cause a lot of these "stunners" to get an even higher opinion of themselves. I can think of at least a half dozen who behave this way. My solution if I am so inclined to barfine one of these honeys, wait them out. It's amazing to see how open they are to negociations regarding price when it gets close to closing time. That holier than thou atiitude quickly goes by the wayside. The basic laws of economics always rule in the end.
    Later guys.

Comment

Clearly they dont cater for Lb admirers like us, each time iv'e been in there the place is full of jap tourists and the odd pervert. And talk about stench,,the dunny smelt liked some cunt had died in there..
      They might have got the hint...

Bali_Ken

Comment

Hey at the end if the day who the fuck cares about KC III? overpriced and horrible attitudes. Thereare plenty of other places to spend your baht in!! Competition is good!

Comment

Working...
        X