Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it took a long time to realise a dedicated forum was needed after all the confusion. So I guess we'll have to wait a long time again to get a photo of all the girls...pinned... so we don't have to start all these new threads and serach the whole forum for names  

It's like an internet version of 'The Office' sometimes  

Comment

Is Eats back to work after receiving her breast implants?

Can't wait to see her after the renowned Ma Thep does his great work

Comment

Is Eats back to work after receiving her breast implants?

Can't wait to see her after the renowned Ma Thep does his great work
        Oi, where is your Brazil trip report?
        Mister Arse

Comment

Guys and Dolls

yesterday night I had a couple of drinks at the Guess Bar and had a little talk with Eats.

She is back (by popular demand) and she is very horny.... she was actually telling me that has not seen a cock for 7 or 8 days as much as she took to recover from her breast implant operation. Believe me... She looks much better than the photos and she is a good TOP (have been told this from at least 4 forum members. I am anyway "married" and can not do this kind of things   ). All the Forum members who have been toped by her are all very happy (they all said EATS   and   )...

Go ahead and meet her...

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

Brazil trip report is a work in progress

As I am trying to include as many photos - and links to photos - of the girls I met, it is a time-consuming and detailed process

Suffice to say that - when the report finally goes up - it will be a virtual 'hot to' manual for maximizing fun and pleasure while in Sao Paulo

By the way - now planning a trip to the second-biggest (after Carnival) party of the year in SP - the Gay Parade on 10 June

2 million revelers will come out for the parade - including, I am told, every travesti in SP (and a good portion of the rest of the country)

Patience, guys - good trip reports take time - anyone traveling in the meantime can PM me and perhaps we can meet or talk

Comment

(thick81 @ Feb. 26 2007,20:01) 2 million revelers will come out for the parade
              Will that effectively double the gay population of Sao Paolo ?

Looking forward to the TR

Comment

(monkeyman @ Jan. 20 2007,10:10) Will be doing some foto's with Eats soon ,, and will post them in my in the studio thread ,, keep your eyes peeled during the next 6 or 7 days .

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=7;t=7451
                Ive been keeping em peeled but not see yet
                Any luck with Eat'a photos yet MM
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Tried the link to the Jenny thread but it seems to be dead now. Anyone know if it has been moved? I tried a search but no luck. Would love to find more about her . Thanks

Comment

Which thread and which Jenny?

The link above works for me and links to the Jenny of pattaya thread?
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Monkeyman's post #3 in this thread refering to Jenny from Guess bar. Center of the first picture and kneeling in the second.....She is lovely

Comment

Working...
                      X