Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrived fine last. Will plan to be at Big dogs arround 6.30. Going to head to MBK today to get a SIM. Katoey Lover will give you a text later if I get my phone working. If not see you guys in Big Dogs around 18.30.
    Beer Baron

Comment

I'll not be at Big Dogs that early but Cindy and I will be at Guess Bar from about 9PM...

Comment

(limpdick @ Jan. 10 2007,02:49) Cant wait, I lift off in 2 days... dreaming of the 1am nana show.. this girl here is a good one that I always see at the show at 1am..
        The girls so called 'boyfriend' is a dick, though...

Comment

Hey fellas, looks like I missed you guys tonight. I went to Guess at 9ish but only saw one lonely punter there. Then went to Big Dogs, asked a bunch of dudes if they were meeting up 'from the internet,' which was met with strange replies, and then each of the 4 lb bars in NEP, but to no avail.

No worries though guys I ended up spending one of my best P4P nights ever with the sweet cuddly Pinky of Casanova, formerly Obsessions. I've never hit it off with a pro like that before. Hope you all had as much fun as I did!

Wife is back from business trip tomorrow, so I'll have to wait a while till I have another 3 days of freedom... Jenny, May, and Pinky in under 72 hours! I'm fucking exhausted!

Comment

(surropan @ Jan. 12 2007,02:54) Hey fellas, looks like I missed you guys tonight. I went to Guess at 9ish but only saw one lonely punter there. Then went to Big Dogs, asked a bunch of dudes if they were meeting up 'from the internet,' which was met with strange replies, and then each of the 4 lb bars in NEP, but to no avail.

No worries though guys I ended up spending one of my best P4P nights ever with the sweet cuddly Pinky of Casanova, formerly Obsessions. I've never hit it off with a pro like that before. Hope you all had as much fun as I did!

Wife is back from business trip tomorrow, so I'll have to wait a while till I have another 3 days of freedom... Jenny, May, and Pinky in under 72 hours! I'm fucking exhausted!
            we got to guess about 9ish and were all sat at the bar.

sorry we missed you.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 11 2007,17:02) I'll not be at Big Dogs that early but Cindy and I will be at Guess Bar from about 9PM...
              Was that 9pm tonight or tomorrow?
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(surropan @ Jan. 12 2007,02:54) Hey fellas, looks like I missed you guys tonight.  I went to Guess at 9ish but only saw one lonely punter there.  
                I thought punters were only lonely BEFORE they entered Guess Bar?      If only one customer, I would have expected him to be in plenty of active company!!
                TT

Comment

Yeah true. I should've said 'lone' not lonely. Must've missed you guys by like 2 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                  X