X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest cock at Guess bar

Hi want know what ladyboy have the biggest cock in Guess bar, because next February will come in Bangkok for a week, thanks to all for reply bye...

Go to the bar and ask!!
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

To quote Mardhi from another forum that shall remain nameless;

Off the pre-ops, the most popular 3 girls, Jane, jenny and Nan#1 all have large/largish size cocks and as from what I gather can all get hard and shoot a fair load as well.
      Well that certainly narrows it down a little !

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(gizmo @ Dec. 30 2006,07:32) Go to the bar and ask!!
        Why do I suspect if you want into the bar and say "Excuse me, but who has the biggest cock" you may have a lot of ladies claiming to having it or you will have every lady fighting for your attention!.....haha But that may not be a bad thing either....haha
        Chu Chu

Comment

someone give a name, help the guy out. It is a valid question.
          hardpaolo

Comment

Koko is pretty hung, not sure if she goes out on dates though, she is like a manager there

I just want to spend some time with {X}- {can't say the name 'cause then Snick will jump her and ruin it for me}.........I don''t care if she is hung or not, she is damned cute and has no tits!!
            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Dec. 30 2006,07:02) Koko is pretty hung, not sure if she goes out on dates though, she is like a manager there

I just want to spend some time with {X}- {can't say the name  'cause then Snick will jump her and ruin it for me}.........I don''t care if she is hung or not, she is damned cute and has no tits!!
              trust me she goes.pictures will follow at day 17.and she has fix price.1000 short 2000 long

Comment

(hardpaolo @ Dec. 29 2006,22:59) someone give a name, help the guy out.  It is a valid question.
                i *tried* to help him out, but when i asked Beer who had the biggest, she said i did.
                but maybe she says that to all the guys.
                i'm gonna put on a wig and sunglasses and go back and ask again. it might also be the only way to get safely seated next to that little cutie fern...don't know how 'big' she is, but she's sure cute....she might be the only one with whom i could pass the pillow test without literally losing my breath...

Comment

Koko's cock is o.k., but I would certainly not call her "hung". I would rate her cock size about average.
                  She has drilled me quite a few times in the past, so I know what I am talking about.

Comment

Was'nt trying to be funny!
                    I meant go and ask those that are in the know!
                    sorry!
                    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

WHAT ABOUT FERN ANY BODY KNOW ABOUT HER AT THE GUESS?

Comment

Please note you have been warned that posting entirely in ALL CAPS is against the forum rules.

Forum Rules

Please read the link on how to use the Forums to enhance your experience of the best LB forum on the planet!

Welcome to ATS Forums and Have a Happy New Year!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(gary67at @ Dec. 31 2006,10:29) WHAT ABOUT FERN ANY BODY KNOW ABOUT HER AT THE GUESS?
                          this girl is cute as hell, we have chatted be4

can't say how big or small her cock is
                          Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

Is= not overly long, but thiiiccck and strong
                            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Jay Agree's I have just asked her who is the biggest and she without any hesitation "Eats" who is the girl behind 2nd left and behind Jenny.

She also said Jenny is up there with the best, but for pure size Eats wins. Incidentally she looks much better in the flesh than she photographs.

Cheers
                              Mardhi
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X