X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Questions

I'll be in BKK around Christmas and is really excited about visiting the new bar.Is it OK to bring ladyboys from other bars to Guess for a few drinks.Of course I would like to bar fine a few of the stunners at the Guess, but since I have a few other LB friends who I like to hang out with, I would like to know if this will be fine.My ideal day in BKK is to get a LB for LT(till the next morning) have some action, get shitfaced with her(another 2000 baht + later) and take the same LB back to my hotel.I absolutely don't trust my judgement after a long drinking session.

Anyway, how's business and good luck with a great concept.

Hi flikflooi,

I believe someone recently asked exactly the same question on another Guess Bar thread on the forum.
    Anyway, there is no problem arriving at Guess Bar with a ladyboy already on your arm.
    This place is supposed to be a hassle free lounge for ladyboylovers, so providing you order a drink and don't attempt to barfine Jay, you will have a great time !

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I believe someone recently asked exactly the same question on another Guess Bar thread on the forum.
      We need a dedicated Guess Bar Forum.....these questions are in at least 3 different forums now
      Mister Arse

Comment

Sorry for asking questions that's already on another thread.I did read(scanned) them all, but I think the problem is a case of Alzheimer Light.
        I'll read them again and thanks for keeping us up-to-date.
        Only 2 more weeks to go.

Cheers!

Comment

YAGBT

Comment

There is no problem taking a ladyboy in tow to any of the more popular bars frequently mentioned on this Forum...Sometimes the girls even ask to stop at another bar before hitting the sheets...That I never firgured out in my case...they certainly don't want to show me off to their friends...

I'm certain there is no problem taking a lady of your choice to the Guess Bar...I plan to...

kahuna (the old and ugly)
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 09 2006,04:22) ...That I never firgured out in my case...they certainly don't want to show me off to their friends...
              No, but she deos want you to buy all her friends a drink whilst they blether away.
              Too old to die young!

Comment

And how in the hell did you know?

kahuna (the old, ugly and stupid)

Comment

she does want you to buy all her friends a drink whilst they blether away.  
                  nice one, jellybean!
                  TT

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 08 2006,19:29)
                    We need a dedicated Guess Bar Forum.....these questions are in at least 3 different forums now
                    That's a good idea...

Comment

I want to apologize once again for asking a question that was already on another thread, but there are a few things you'll have to take in mind about some users.

At the moment my schedule is very hectic and I actually wanted to add a few other questions under the topic etiquette,sorry.
                      For example.When I bar fine a girl and decide to spend some more time(a few more hours) in the pub is she suppose to spend the time with me or her regualar buddies on the other side of the bar?I guess no problem.As long as they buy the drinks and I have a pal to chat to.

I will definately be there on December 22.Thirsty as hell,
                      because I'm behaving my last few days at home.So whoever shows up around 15:00 on Deceber 22 at the Guess can teach me(tall thin guy sipping on a beer) the detailed etiquette at the price of a beer or two.

Can't wait for a nice chat and a cold local beer.OK and some LB action.From the way I see it those girls will all have regular boyfriends(from the forum) by the time I get there.Damn you!!!

Comment

When you bar fine a girl you have paid for the right (to the bar) to take out out...all other arrangements, money for the girl, etc., are between you and the girl...

I don't really think you are going to want to spend a few hours in the same bar where you selected the girl...with the exception of the Guess Bar, of course...Once you walk into a Nana bar you'll understand what I'm saying...

I often take the girl from the bar and go to dinner and maybe a club before going back to my room...but that obviously depends on the girl and how we get on...I like something a little more than wham bang....and tend to repeat with the same girls...

I never have, but some guys pay the bar fine and leave without the girl to visit other bars and come back later to collect her...

And I don't believe most of the girls have BF's that post here...they may have a Thai BF hiding in the wings, but that's shouldn't be of any concern...If the girl is in the bar, you can assume that she is there to be bar fined...and there are probably 80 girls in Cascades alone...I'm sure they all don't have bf's from this site...But as a courtesy the guys on this forum tend to stay away from the ladies that we know one of the other members has a relationship with...but as they say that's up to you...

I know you have many questions, (I recall my first visit not long ago) but it's really pretty simple...

Just go and enjoy...and again try and hook up with someone from the forum that has been there before...

You're gonna have a great time and we all look forward to your report and pics...

kahuna

Comment

Thanks Kahuna!

Sounds like excellent advise from a pro.Will you be there December 22?

Comment

I'm far from a pro...I'm still a rookie...and, no, I don't land until the 11th of January...but I'm there until April...so maybe I'll be a semi-pro by then...

One bit of advice...careful with your mobile...they won't steal it but they will steal your number...so unless you want constant pester be careful...last couple days I've had at least 7 or 8 sms and 3 phone calls from ladyboys...and because they don't understand the time difference between Thailand and the USA, the calls come at all hours of the night...They somehow know the ATM machine is on his way back...

kahuna the cash

Comment

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X