Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows it going buddy(D33)Chuck wow, this is Hurricane, I will be landing in bangkok on the 12th of January, do you think any of the ladyboys will remember me?
    Attached Files
    jeffreyscott

Comment

great photo limpdick
      and as for Koko she is cute

Comment

If you like that picture , this is the first picture I even took In LOS
        Attached Files
        jeffreyscott

Comment

(limpdick @ Dec. 30 2006,08:00) If you like that picture , this is the first picture I even took In LOS
          and a great first picture it is

Comment

(limpdick @ Dec. 30 2006,06:07) Hows it going buddy(D33)Chuck wow, this is Hurricane, I will be landing in bangkok on the 12th of January, do you think any of the ladyboys will remember me?
            That's not Hurricane; it is Neung.

Comment

(limpdick @ Dec. 30 2006,06:07) Hows it going buddy(D33)Chuck wow, this is Hurricane, I will be landing in bangkok on the 12th of January, do you think any of the ladyboys will remember me?
              HICKS... DICKS!!!!! He lives!!!!!

How have you been??? Lost contact with ya, would love to catch up!

How long you gonna be in for? If it's a while, meet ya there... have a ladyboy on me.

BTW guys, this man is a fucking trooper. He endured some difficult shooting schedules and hectic work environments and hung in there better than most pros.

My hats off to Hurricane Hicks.
              * LadyboyDolls.com
              * Third World Media
              * Black Ops Media

Comment

Hey, I will be there on the 12th of January staying till the 18th. I am actually checking on some condos, have been thinking of moving to LOS in the future...
                jeffreyscott

Comment

(limpdick @ Jan. 03 2007,10:32) Hey, I will be there on the 12th of January staying till the 18th. I am actually checking on some condos, have been thinking of moving to LOS in the future...
                  Yo!

Won't be there around then but drop me a line the trip after this one. Would love to catch up.

Best of luck getting a place there!
                  * LadyboyDolls.com
                  * Third World Media
                  * Black Ops Media

Comment

whos the girl in photo 16, she hot, weres she work,name etc,,??

Comment

"Memoirs of a Ladyboy" has a 'Koko' in it?

I see the lovely Emma/Amy has a stage name, Amy Amour.

School of Cock

Comment

(ShockToe @ Feb. 11 2007,03:25) "Memoirs of a Ladyboy" has a 'Koko' in it?

I see the lovely Emma/Amy has a stage name, Amy Amour.

School of Cock
                        I reviewed memoirs yesterday and it is awesome!!!!

I recognized quite a few of the LBs but not sure what the names were.........it really is a great flick though with the gang bang at the beginning being the best part.............ahhhh the memories

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Does anyone know a good site to buy any of these dvds?

Comment

I think that if you follow shocktoe's links you can buy them there.........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                            X