X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Guess Bar thread!

I can't seem to find it now on the forums but there was a new bar being built and I saw lots of pix then. I really wanted to stop by for a short trip to Bangkok on 29th. Im more interested in going in for a nice time and not being hassled by overzealous salesladies. They also said short time rooms were nice as well. Is this bar called the Guess Bar? If so, where is it la!!!

Im not sure if its the guess bar but I do know the LB I saw in a pic painting the place was absolutely stunning and apperently owned or ran the club. Can someone direct me there? I know it was close to Nana.

Hmm, it seems that some people have a difficult time remembering or finding information on this forum!

Remember the SEARCH function (button on the top right of your ATS Forum screen), is your friend!

It is the Guess Bar and there are a number of threads about it in the Forum.

GUESS BAR

Guess Bar Pillow Job

In Lounge at Guess Bar

The GUESS bar girls

I would suggest you read these posts before you ask any more questions about Guess Bar since they should have most of the answers you are looking for.

NEW to Asian TS.com forms?

I would also suggest you read the post right above this that explains how the forum works.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hey rxpharm

ever thought the guy may just be having a little fun?
      It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

I waited until this post by lliving before I replied.

ok, my third post now, found ur pix. Holy #$% u are all so beautiful. Please detail me a map to how to get to your bar!!!!!!!! Near Nana? Look for a sign? Ask a Tuk Tuk driver? Run to Obsessions and yell FIRE!! lol!!!

So you be the judge, lol!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Please give us a deddicated Guess Bar forum - this is getting ridiculous
          Mister Arse

Comment

I agree, but charge the bar for the update ie: offical thread .website thingy and that way we can all be up to date at all time's. Shouldn't cost Jay more that a fiver a month
            Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 20 2006,06:23) Please give us a deddicated Guess Bar forum - this is getting ridiculous
                Amen to that....
              Way to many threads about the same things.
              Lets get organized
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 20 2006,06:23) Please give us a deddicated Guess Bar forum - this is getting ridiculous
                People are just stupid...but it doesn't mean we should kowtow to them. From now on I say ignore em', and let them find their own way if they ask dumb-ass questions.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(Napalm @ Dec. 20 2006,10:08) I agree, but charge the bar for the update ie: offical thread .website thingy and that way we can all be up to date at all time's.  Shouldn't cost Jay more that a fiver a month
                  stogie will sure like this idea..... how about instead a free screw per month for all ATS employee's by their choice of a Guess Bar Girl?
                  Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

You guys don't seem to get it... Guess Bar is not associated with Asian-TS.
                    Its just a new bar, with some cute girls and a different atmosphere.

Why should there be a Guess Bar Forum, when there is no 'Obsessions' Forum, or Casanova Forum...or god forbid, a Hi Boss Forum.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hey, I got a favorite bar in my town called the Pastime Club...Can we have a Pastime Club Forum Too?

Actually it's not my favorite bar...it's the only bar...little town...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Can I have a Duke of York thread please

P.S. Sorry again about that first pint last night Stogie

Dave...
                        Attached Files
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

You can have a 'Duke of York' forum so long as I can review the beer!

(The bastard tried to poison me last night!)

At the moment a forum for The Guess Bar seems to be a good idea because the bar is still in it's Honeymoon' phase. In the long term though I don't think that this is the answer...

Maybe putting all the Guess bar threads together and pinning it may be a solution, but a dedicated forum probably is not.

And like Snick says - we aren't associated with this new bar, other than supporting it...

...but on the other hand if they are willing to sponsor a new forum by way of offering members something then we might reconsider.

I was thinking something like a drink/barfine/shortime room combo for 700 Baht! I'm sure the landlady of the hotel upstairs would give us a discount too if the bar got together with them and worked something out...

Hint hint!

Comment

Thanks for the info RX. Sorry na, I am new to the forums and not sure about the protocol. In the first place I was not sure of the name of the bar but now I even have a nice little mappie thingy to get me there even after too many Heineken.

Comment

What about a "Guess Bar ?" equivalent of a frequent flyer card, or should I say a Frequent Fucker Card !

Points could be earned on all purchases (drinks & barfines), and then you could use your points to claim rewards.

If this is too complicated to implement from a technology persepective, a simple card which gets marked or stamped would suffice.

Cheers
                              Koykaeng
                              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                              X