X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GUESS bar girls!

First off is the girl that I bar fined and went home with! She's fucking beeeaaauuutiful!
    002_pang.jpg

Now for the bosses sister... Man, does this girl get down and dirty with the customers after a couple of Babychams!
    001_jane.jpg
    This girl, Jane, got my mate from England all hot and bothered and he dumped his regular gal in favor of this cutie! (Wise choice, mate!)
    003_jenny.jpg

There was some talk about this beauty, Ex... and when I told her that she was a 'hot topic' from working at the airport she was quite impressed...
    Anyone for some tax free goods?
    004_ex.jpg

The beautiful and energetic Kai showed up at about 9 o clock...
    I always just love looking at this wonderful lady! Jellybean, you lucky dog!
    005_kai.jpg

The boss, Jay gets a grip on the bubbly! This was a gift from Dave who made her hide the label because it's fucking Asti Spumante!
    (Just kidding, Dave! It's the real thing alright... and so is Jay! WOW! What a scorcher!)
    006_jay.jpg

May showed up a little later and we managed to squeeze her massive cock through the door, but in doing so we had to ask a few people to leave or sit closer together!
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's a pic of Golf who refused to go anywhere till she was barfined! (And she was! Sharpish, too!)
      007_golf.jpg

With October the 31st only 345 days away Marsha gets in some useful practice...
      008_marsha.jpg

Emmy showed up a little later and bought all of us low life farangs a beer... Great girl, this...
      009_emmy.jpg

Finally - the girl who was first bar fined from The Guess Bar...
      (Although I think Koko got there ahead of her, but as she ain't staff I don't think it counts!)
      Funny thing... Nat was mousy and quiet all night and when this guy marched in she was all over him!
      (Yes - the chap in the pic did say it was OK for me to use his picture!)
      010_nat.jpg

Comment

Great pics thanks Stogie. Looks like a good opening night I hope everything went OK, I'll have to check it out at New Years. I have to add my voice to the praise of EX she looks fantastic. Is Jane from Pattaya?
        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 21 2006,23:39) Finally - the girl who was first bar fined from The Guess Bar...

(Although I think Koko got there ahead of her, but as she ain't staff I don't think it counts!)

Funny thing... Nat was mousy and quiet all night and when this guy marched in she was all over him!

(Yes - the chap in the pic did say it was OK for me to use his picture!)
          So is that going to be in the Guess bar book of Trivia Stogie.......

Damn do I ever wish I was over there it will be my first stop the next time I get there

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

The one Stogie called Jane is actually named Jenny and used to work at Stringfellows in Pattaya so she told me.

Comment

awesome pix stogie and pang's a stunner you lucky devil

Comment

AWESOME PHOTOS.... Need however to have some of them without clothes, do you agree

Diablo

Comment

Great Pics SB...I feel like I was right there, well except for missing the music and the beers and the LB action
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Great pics...makes me very envious....The girls are all gorgeous but Emmy is the cutest little thing...What an ass shaker she is...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

have not seen marsia for ages does she still wear her huge extream hi heels??
                      really like her great girl, even shagged her round her place one time
                      the flash
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Excellent stuff, Stogie!   Just brought forward my next visit to LOS.

Now, Ozzie, did you bring May along to grace the Guess Bar opening scene?  Cant believe you just sat on a bar stool for the event, with all this talent on offer.

TT Chang ........for some reason in Brisbane!  
                        TT

Comment

Wow, wow, wow!!!!!

nice lineup!! and more to come.
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

...Great opening night talent and nice to see the girls that support the new effort for competing against the "big boys". Got to love the heavy "geisha" style makeup that a few girls still insist on, a shame to cover that natural beauty........and great to finally hear who the "mystery" airport girl is..EX...what a knock out. Looks like the lighting actually permits one to see the girl's faces....nice touch, but rare among the usual dumps in BKK. If only we could round up the local asian talent here and open a "Guess Bar- Hawaii"........dream on huh? Aloha and keep the pics and comments coming. Should be a complete novel by the time I get back in 2007
                            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Oh my god brilliant pics, would of loved to see some more of the party pics as well.

Only 5 weeks to go and i will be stopping through on my way home from Pattaya 03/01/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X